OT: 2015 ticket thread II (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
2CB3E8DC00000578-3247124-image-m-53_1443073996666.jpg

TY

Jul 26, 2014
Got tickets to the WC. Already regretting it. The system kept giving me "best available" and did not allow me to select my section. I'm
In the 200s- think I may just scrap it all and sell them.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Got tickets to the WC. Already regretting it. The system kept giving me "best available" and did not allow me to select my section. I'm
In the 200s- think I may just scrap it all and sell them.

I got the corner 200s too by selecting "best available". No clue if that's good or bad. I have a theory that TM always turns off the "select your own seat" at first, whether there actually is a high volume of traffic or not.

The 200s cost about $15 more than the seats in 330 (still available now), which are just a little off from dead center, but are in the upper level. No clue if that was a good decision or not - for football, the 200s are more expensive, but football is a bigger game. Then again, some people like the ends to see the goals, and the lower level might be desirable. :dunno:

Hnidy Hnight

Dec 21, 2006
North of Boston, MA
I got the corner 200s too by selecting "best available". No clue if that's good or bad. I have a theory that TM always turns off the "select your own seat" at first, whether there actually is a high volume of traffic or not.

The 200s cost about $15 more than the seats in 330 (still available now), which are just a little off from dead center, but are in the upper level. No clue if that was a good decision or not - for football, the 200s are more expensive, but football is a bigger game. Then again, some people like the ends to see the goals, and the lower level might be desirable. :dunno:

Hopefully this helps ease your mind some, I went to the Heritage Classic in Calgary back in 2011, and my seats were in the corner similar to the location and height of Gillette's 200's. I think you'll be happy with your seats. You can see everything that is going on, which is about as good as you can do for these outdoor games. I can't say the same for my Fenway bleacher seats in 2010

I personally went for best value available, and took 335 ($124) on the aisle next to 334. But I think you'll be pretty happy with your seats.

Anyone hear about the TD Garden 20th Anniversary party? I didn't until it was too late, so I didn't get my free tickets.

http://www.tdgarden.com/event-registration/?ee=555

Bruinaholic

Apr 22, 2002
Central CT
For those familiar with gilette and the potentail rink layout...how do you think my view will be in section 139 row 25 for the classic (id post a pic i found online but im not able to for some reason)

emh181

Sep 16, 2013
I have a few games for sale at face value, $53 a ticket.

Seats are located in Sec 324 Row 8 on the aisle. 2-4 seats available per game. I have the hard tickets or can forward from Bruins account.

10/12 Tampa Bay (2 available)
10/21 Philadelphia (2 available)
11/3 Dallas
11/17 San Jose
12/7 Nashville (2 available)
12/14 Edmonton (2 available)

Colorado game sold. Tampa Bay and Philadelphia games added.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

emh181

Sep 16, 2013
mod edit: I have a few games for sale at face value, $53 a ticket.

Seats are located in Sec 324 Row 8 on the aisle. 2-4 seats available per game. I have the hard tickets or can forward from Bruins account.

Tampa Bay game sold.

Still available:
10/21 Philadelphia (2 available)
11/3 Dallas
11/17 San Jose
12/7 Nashville (2 available)
12/14 Edmonton (2 available)
12/22 Blues (2 available)
1/26 Ducks
2/22 Blue Jackets (2 available)
3/10 Hurricanes

Last edited by a moderator:

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Anyone got seats for tonight?

Might have to find one seat and go myself...Seeing if anyone got extras their getting rid of.

Newbie10

Jan 9, 2010
I was trying to print some tickets that was transferred over to me and they have place restrictions on them. You can't print them until 24 hours before the game.

Is anyone else haven't the same problem? I didn't have any issues last week.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Woe Woe Woe

People are buying WC tickets? Is it only season ticket holders or something?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Woe Woe Woe

People are buying WC tickets? Is it only season ticket holders or something?

Yup and...mostly, yup. STHs had multiple dates during the past 2 or so weeks, and I think their last date was Wednesday. Game Plan Holders (10+ games) had a presale starting at least from last Friday, if not earlier.

Habs STHs are also getting some tickets to buy, running in parallel (or maybe even a bit earlier - but the NHL has different seats assigned to both presales). I've not noticed anything about Patriots STHs, but I'm about 90% sure the get a crack after both hockey STHs.

FYI, in case it hasn't been mentioned before, tickets are hard-copy only, and will be mailed out in "early December". And, per usual, they don't disclose all the fees: for two $174 tickets, there's a $14 per ticket service fee, $4.95 order processing fee, and $11 standard mail delivery fee.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Yup and...mostly, yup. STHs had multiple dates during the past 2 or so weeks, and I think their last date was Wednesday. Game Plan Holders (10+ games) had a presale starting at least from last Friday, if not earlier.

Habs STHs are also getting some tickets to buy, running in parallel (or maybe even a bit earlier - but the NHL has different seats assigned to both presales). I've not noticed anything about Patriots STHs, but I'm about 90% sure the get a crack after both hockey STHs.

FYI, in case it hasn't been mentioned before, tickets are hard-copy only, and will be mailed out in "early December". And, per usual, they don't disclose all the fees: for two $174 tickets, there's a $14 per ticket service fee, $4.95 order processing fee, and $11 standard mail delivery fee.

Thanks. Doesn't look good for the general public.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I have 7 games available for face value if anyone is interested- $95/per ticket.

They are 6 seats side by side on aisle in loge 19 row 15. You must buy all 6 tickets though. I am not breaking them up.

10/21 Flyers
10/27 Coyotes
11/3 Stars
11/12 Avalanche
11/17 Sharks
11/19 Wild
12/7 Predators

I am happy to ship you the hard tickets for actually shipping cost or forward them via email through account manager online. Payment must be through personal paypal payment or you can pay COD if you would like to pick up the hard tickets in the lakes region in NH. I can not hold tickets without payment. First come first serve.

RBurgundy

Oct 29, 2009
Have the following for sale: 3 together in row 12 of 317 $54 each...

10/27 vs Arizona
11/3 vs Dallas
11/17 vs San Jose
12/7 vs Nashville
12/14 vs Edmonton

will sell a single or all three. Payment through paypal email from my account.

slegr_71

Apr 22, 2004
Greenville, NC
Got the access code to get WC tickets today. Selection is brutal. Not happy.

Yep, totally screwed. As a gold level STH, I should have had access 3 1/2 weeks ago but never had that option because "we figured you'd want to sit together". Guess they forgot about the 2 extra tickets each for early renewal.

Screwing over 10 yr plus STH. It's Called Bruins. :madfire:

schmautzy

Feb 22, 2010
Yep, totally screwed. As a gold level STH, I should have had access 3 1/2 weeks ago but never had that option because "we figured you'd want to sit together". Guess they forgot about the 2 extra tickets each for early renewal.

Screwing over 10 yr plus STH. It's Called Bruins. :madfire:

Wow! I know a Pats season ticket holder who had access yesterday.
My bro-in-law is a broker who has had tickets forever and he didn't get access until last week. I didn't have the heart to tell him my access was 2 weeks ago.

Trollope16

Aug 29, 2015
Any word when Patriots STH presale ends? Would assume that is when they will finally become available to the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->