OT: 2015 Redskins Part I: Building America's Football Capital (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

McClou has some ammo to get back up the order in the 3rd if he chooses, and has a trade partner.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
SEA takes Tyler Lockett, WR from KSU, with the Skins pick.

I like Lockett. Wish the Skins stayed and took him.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
An explanation for the Winston crab legs photo has been given, and I take back what I said about Winston earlier in regards to that picture:

The picture, according to King and Stroud, had nothing to do with trolling, but with trawling. Winston posted the picture as a courtesy to Capt. Keith Colburn, star of “The Deadliest Catch,” who reportedly sent Winston 25 pounds of crab legs as a gift for his draft party.

See, Colburn and Winston are apparently friendly. Three weeks ago, according to Stroud, Colburn asked Winston for help auction off a king crab at the Mike Alstott Charity Auction. Winston “took the gesture in self-deprecating good nature,” Stroud reports, which led Colburn then to send Winston the 25 pounds of crab legs for his party on Thursday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...hem-from-a-deadliest-catch-captain/?tid=sm_tw

So maybe the kid is wising up after all. Thats what I get for jumping to conclusions without all the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->