NCAA GDT: 2015 Playoff Semi-Final | (4) Oklahoma vs (1) Clemson | Orange Bowl

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Well Oklahoma fell apart in the second half. Respect to Clemson and Dabo, they've have something good brewing for about 5 years now but always had a bad loss, now they are 1 win away from the Championship.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Well Oklahoma fell apart in the second half. Respect to Clemson and Dabo, they've have something good brewing for about 5 years now but always had a bad loss, now they are 1 win away from the Championship.

312 Yards rushing to just 67 for OU. That was the difference.

Sep 19, 2008
RT @SolidVerbal [ESPN and CFB Playoff PR types huddle for statement]

Highest rated New Year’s Eve playoff ratings ever!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Both games were also on New Year's Eve. People are still working at 4, and they're partying at 8. The playoff games need to be on New Year's Day. Period.

I am fine with New Year's Eve games. All I need to say is that if you have facebook, I am sure you are//were as inundated with reasons to stay home an watch football rather than going out to get plastered as I was :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Looking at recent ratings of past games, blowouts didn't matter this much at all. I think it has 100% to do with the timing of them.

I'm fine with New Year's Eve games, just the timing was off I think. Most people don't start going out to parties until like ~8ish. They should be afternoon games. Like 11am and 3pm EST, or something like that.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
I'm fine with New Year's Eve games, just the timing was off I think. Most people don't start going out to parties until like ~8ish. They should be afternoon games. Like 11am and 3pm EST, or something like that.

No way. No reason to ask people to miss a celebration to watch something as important as the Semi-Finals. Move the Semi-Finals to January 2nd, and leave it alone.

New Years Eve games and you are suggesting a kick off of 11am? Just no :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad