NHL Entry Draft: 2015 NHL Mock Draft

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Is Jack Eichel not on BU this year? I was at a BU game about a week ago and he wasn't playing. Is he benched or suspended or injured or what? I wish I could've seen him! lol

No I'm serious, in the OP's post it says he's with BU. That's what I was going off of anyway.

He's playing at BU starting next year. Currently he plays for the USNDTP, but he will be drafted out of BU so that is why the OP stated that.

bigdogsnipedaddy

Mar 2, 2012
Any updated 2015 mocks out there? Surprised I havent seen Dermott from Erie for 2015. Kid is having a great rookie campaign for the Otters. Would be surprised if he doesnt find his way into one of the first 2 rounds.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Any updated 2015 mocks out there? Surprised I havent seen Dermott from Erie for 2015. Kid is having a great rookie campaign for the Otters. Would be surprised if he doesnt find his way into one of the first 2 rounds.

I will probably do a second round and maybe a 3rd round on top of this one I have already made..... Its such a deep draft to fit everybody in....

scout97

Jul 17, 2012
My top 10 right now

1) connor mcdavid
2) jack eichel
3) noah hannifinn
4) matthew barzal
5) aleski saarela
6) oliver kylington
7) rasmus anderson
8) travis konecny
9) ryan pilon
10) jeremy roy
11) zach werenski

Suter to MacInnis

Mar 20, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
Barzal looks good but not sure how he's a top 5 pick and Nick Merkley isn't even in the 1st round... same size, great skater, very good puckhandling and intelligence. They've looked very close to me, haven't seen Barzal as much but I think those two will be close right up until the draft.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
My top 10 right now

1) connor mcdavid
2) jack eichel
3) noah hannifinn
4) matthew barzal
5) aleski saarela
6) oliver kylington
7) rasmus anderson
8) travis konecny
9) ryan pilon
10) jeremy roy
11) zach werenski

with the way andersson have been playing this season, he is not even a first rounder.

marbsarebad

Jul 20, 2013
Olympia, WA
I don't get why McDavid is so lauded, yet Eichel remains only know to us guys that pay way too much attention to hockey.

I've watched them both play and they are, in my opinion, equally talented. It is definitely a toss-up for 1st overall and not a complete lock for McDavid. In fact, I hope while all the teams are struggling to get to last place, the Flames start interviewing Jack.

spfan

May 4, 2009
I don't get why McDavid is so lauded, yet Eichel remains only know to us guys that pay way too much attention to hockey.

I've watched them both play and they are, in my opinion, equally talented. It is definitely a toss-up for 1st overall and not a complete lock for McDavid. In fact, I hope while all the teams are struggling to get to last place, the Flames start interviewing Jack.

McDavid the first 16 year old to make Team Canada since Crosby.
Eichel a very talented 17 year old, that was put in a bigger role for the U.S.
U.S. didn't accomplish much this year either.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm dont you think your forgetting Pavel Zacha? Czech Phenom? Top 5-10 guy without any doubt. um yeahhh

HC Bienne

@llopesso19
Mar 13, 2012
Bienne, Swiss
www.eurohockey.com
one(or all of them) of these three swiss kids will go first round. i don't have any doubt. Ehlers isn't the only good thing coming from the Swiss. Those are exicting times in Swiss. 97 cuvée is the best ever.

- Auguste Impose
- Denis Malgin
- Jonas Siegenthaler

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
one(or all of them) of these three swiss kids will go first round. i don't have any doubt. Ehlers isn't the only good thing coming from the Swiss. Those are exicting times in Swiss. 97 cuvée is the best ever.

- Auguste Impose
- Denis Malgin
- Jonas Siegenthaler

Except Ehlers is from Denmark :)

willy29

Aug 30, 2010
Ontario, Canada

Because he is an elite player & dominating against 19 & 20 year old men in the OHL Special player & he is 16 years old.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad