2015 NHL Entry Draft #4 - June 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertDawg

Mar 6, 2002
Superstition Mts
ridefree.net
Yup. Picks 17 and 25. That's not even close value. I'd have told the Jets GM to call me when he's serious.

...and a player. We could use Meyers!

Speak with CAR before pulling the trigger on the CBJ deal, and see what CAR would want to move from #5 to #8.

So, move #3 for #8, #38, Anisimov, and Rychel.

Then move #8, Rychel, and #60 to CAR for #5 (Strome) (assuming he's the one there).

So basically instead of picking Strome third, we pick him fifth. We get Anisimov and #38 for the #60.
1 year of Anisimov? I would prefer Wennberg, the 8th, and at least a 2nd but would try to get their other 2nd for the 60th and 62nd...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'm getting ready for the Coyotes to mortgage the future for a temporary gain. :help:

I'm not. Maloney made it very clear he wants a young player/prospect that can be here 10+ years as part of any trade. It's a short list.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
...and a player. We could use Meyers!

1 year of Anisimov? I would prefer Wennberg, the 8th, and at least a 2nd but would try to get their other 2nd for the 60th and 62nd...

#8, Anisimov, Dano, Siebenaler

for

#3, Lessio, #81

Close or is one team clearly losing here?

Does anyone know if Dano is assumed to be available? He is a young RW who did well this year. Seems like only having Anisimov for a year still opens the door to re-sign him if he likes it here, and the C crop of free agents next year seems miles ahead of the crop this year (although I am certain that extensions will be worked on this offseason and the cost will be that much greater next year)

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
^^^

Dano is the least likely of the top prospects in the Blue Jackets organization to be moved. From the sounds of things, the most likely to be a part of a deal like this to the least likely goes in the following order:

1a and 1b: Milano/Rychel
2: Wennberg
3: Dano

CBJ would probably be offering either Milano or Rychel along with the #8 OA and either another player (Prout or Savard??) or pick right now. Once tomorrow hits and talk heats up, if I am Maloney, I would say that it is a done deal if Milano or Rychel is changed to Wennberg...

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Kinda peeved this is on Friday night instead of Saturday night like last year, just because I had already made plans. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad