Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Wow this board seriously dislikes Tinordi. Just sad to see...

Tinordi is next. A part of the problem is that most player from his draft class 1st round have either busted or established themselves. Tinordi is taking a lot of time to secure a top-6 D playing spot, which puts his ability to do so in question.

Juulsen is an intriguing prospect. He's putting numbers similar to Beaulieu who's looking like a top-4 D for us. He's also pretty much the same size. Not out of the question that Juulsen actually ends up higher than Tinordi on the depth chart in a couple years.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I voted Reway, but I think it a toss up between Reway and Tinordi.. Tinordi will stay in the NHL this year Reway could earn a spot on the LW... Juulsen may have more upside but he a few more year away.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Wow this board seriously dislikes Tinordi. Just sad to see...

Scherbak has Top 6 potential and is on pace and the other 3 all have Middle 6 potential and are also on pace to reach that. Tinordi has Top 6 D-Man potential, with possibly some upside (more or less like Pateryn), while Juulsen probably stands at Top 4 potential (maybe even more if he fixes his skating). Then again, maybe Juulsen is benefiting from a "shiny new toy" effect but the other 4 voted in front of him definitely belong.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Voted Martin Reway. Not sure what Juulsen's done at this point to merit being ahead of a 19 year old, ppg scorer in the Extraliga, who captained a terrible Slovak team to a bronze medal in the WJC.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Voted for the cutie.

Add Nikolas Koberstein

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Since this is more of a runaway for Juulsen with more then double the votes of the next guy I'm going to close this one early and start the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad