Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #4

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
Hudon for me, you can't teach smarts. I'm a little concerned how he tailed off as the season wore on but there was no way he was going to keep up that scoring pace as you just don't see 20 year old rookies as the top 5 scorers in the AHL.

100% agree with this. I really want to see him play some game in the big league this year.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Surprised Ghetto gets so few votes here. He's my pick.

Add Crisp. I like his name.

I'm not surprised since Hudon put up more points in his rookie year then Ghetto would have had in his 2nd pro season based off his pro rated numbers. So Hudon's rookie year was much better then Ghetto's rookie year. Granted Hudon played on a better team then Ghetto did in his rookie year but what Hudon did was outstanding imo and the best rookie year in the AHL for one of our prospects since Subban.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
Tough time deciding between Hudon, Tinordi and Juulsen. I chose Tinordi because I feel like he's severely lacking confidence, it's the only thing missing for him to take the next step. He's adapted to the AHL speed so well, I'm sure he'll be able to do the same for the NHL. His first pass worries me.

Last edited:

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
BTW, it is Rimouski Océanic, not Océanique (Simon Bourque's team)

bogolisk

Oct 4, 2008
Ottawa
I like Hudon, but there's that nagging voice in the back of my head keeps telling me that his game won't translate to NHL level.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Juulsen, he's too cute to not be 4th.

Add Nikolas Koberstein

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad