Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #23

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
2015 voting

1. Nikita Scherbak, RW, Everett Silvertips (75% of the vote).
2. Mike McCarron, RW/C, Oshawa Generals (72.39%).
3. Jacob De La Rose, C, Montreal Canadiens (35.77%).
4. Charles Hudon, C/LW, Hamilton Bulldogs (43.06%)
5. Noah Juulsen, D, Everett Silvertips. (53.42%)
6. Jarred Tinordi, D, Hamilton Bulldogs. (62.50%)
7. Sven Andrighetto, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs (29.37%)
8. Zachary Fucale, G, Quebec Remparts. (41.94%)
9. Martin Reway, LW, HC Sparta Praha (41.78%)
10. Artturi Lehkonen, LW, Frolunda (34.01%)
11. Lukas Vejdemo, C, Djurgardens (34.53%)
12. Jeremy Gregoire, C, Baie-Comeau Drakkar. (32.46%)
13. Brett Lernout, D, Swift Current Broncos. (56.76%)
14. Daniel Carr, LW, Hamilton Bulldogs. (39.80%)
15. Mike Condon, G, Hamilton Bulldogs. (36.84%)
16. Magnus Nygren, D, Farjestads. (30.16%)
17. Darren Dietz, D, Hamilton Bulldogs. (53.57%)
18. Tim Bozon, LW, Kootenay Ice. (38.38%)
19. Christian Thomas, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs. (39.58%)
20. Daniel Audette, C, Sherbrooke Phoenix. (21.43%)
21. Mark MacMillan, LW, University of North Dakota. (25.00%)
22. Mac Bennett, D, Hamilton Bulldogs. (29.33%)

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I don't think there's a lot separating Johnston and Bennet, just a lot less of viewing on the former. At this point I'd go Crisp I guess, I would start voting for groups of three at this point though as there isn't very much separation in the field.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I find it mind boggling that both Bourque and Addison are ahead of Bradley. Trevor Timmins clearly doesn't agree.......

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
I can see why people voted above Bourque but I think he may be another "Trevor Timmins Special".

I find it mind boggling that both Bourque and Addison are ahead of Bradley. Trevor Timmins clearly doesn't agree.......

Idk, maybe because nothing about him screams steal? Seemed like a lackluster pick at the time, I'm hoping to be proven wrong but it felt like a reach, where as the others like Bourque or Addison felt more like steals. Truth is only time will tell, hopefully I'm wrong and Bradley is a superstar :)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have not tracked this poll so I was shocked that Dietz was ranked that low (17).
Here is a guy who was one of the last cuts of last year's camp. He will have an even better camp this year. Crazy

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't think there's a lot separating Johnston and Bennet, just a lot less of viewing on the former. At this point I'd go Crisp I guess, I would start voting for groups of three at this point though as there isn't very much separation in the field.

I'd be very surprised if Johnston is on the same level as Bennett, although I didn't follow Colgate. Bennett had some injury problems in his last 2 years or he would have likely been a consistent 20+ point producer in every season outside his Freshman year. That said we'll see how Johnston does this year, our luck with undrafted FA's isn't that good but maybe he can turn out to be a decent AHLer in time.

I guess for some they go more with what they know and most likely saw Bourque if not in the Q playoffs, in the Memorial Cup. I haven't seen Bradley but even still I would rank him higher since Timmins and his staff opted to go with him before the other 2. Not that I'm a big fan of where players get picked in the draft, but when it's a few weeks after the draft I'll just go with Timmins.

I can see why people voted above Bourque but I think he may be another "Trevor Timmins Special"

Well that should be Bradley then, since a Timmins special seems more to be in the 5th round. ;)

I voted Bradley.
I have a feeling he will be significantly higher in our rankings next year.

I am interested to see how he does, his numbers aren't very impressive but I don't follow the Hat so I know nothing about the kid.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I'd be very surprised if Johnston is on the same level as Bennett, although I didn't follow Colgate. Bennett had some injury problems in his last 2 years or he would have likely been a consistent 20+ point producer in every season outside his Freshman year. That said we'll see how Johnston does this year, our luck with undrafted FA's isn't that good but maybe he can turn out to be a decent AHLer in time.

I guess for some they go more with what they know and most likely saw Bourque if not in the Q playoffs, in the Memorial Cup. I haven't seen Bradley but even still I would rank him higher since Timmins and his staff opted to go with him before the other 2. Not that I'm a big fan of where players get picked in the draft, but when it's a few weeks after the draft I'll just go with Timmins.

Well that should be Bradley then, since a Timmins special seems more to be in the 5th round. ;)

I am interested to see how he does, his numbers aren't very impressive but I don't follow the Hat so I know nothing about the kid.

Timmins was saying that Bradley was playing 3rd line most of the year, he will have a much more responsibility offensively this year and more PP time, I'm thinking we got a Gem with this one!
Plus he trains with Gallagher's dad in the off season, this can only be a positive for the kid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad