2015 Draft Rankings #1-40 (#4 on the clock)

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
First poll is in. I'm cutting it short because there is little debate among the top three players of the draft. As the picks go deeper this should get interesting. Again the purpose of this thread is to try and educate on the players in this draft. Please feel free to post your thoughts on the players skillsets, comparable players, and ceilings.

A quick reminder to those out there of what the guidelines of these polls are:

It was discussed in the Bruins 2015 Draft thread that it would be nice to have people post their top-30 or 60 players just to kill some time and discuss what everyone thinks of them (Flannelman's idea). So as was brought up in that thread, perhaps a poll each day for the next 38ish would kill some time, educate, and bring us all the way up to the draft. I picked the top 40 because it brings us just through the Bruins 2nd selection in the draft (barring trade).

NOTE: This is a BPA ranking of players, not what you think a team will or should pick but a list of your top-40. If your pick isn't in the poll please select other and state your selection in your post. I will close all polls at 5pm the day after they are made.

Current Bruins Board 2015 Draft Rankings:

1.- Connor McDavid - C - Erie - OHL
2.- Jack Eichel - C - Boston University - HE
3.- Noah Hanifin - D - Boston College - HE
4.- ......

Pick #4 on the clock until 5pm Tuesday, May 19th.

Eddie Munson

Jul 11, 2008
#3 - Noah Hanifin
Defense - Shoots Left
Born: January 25th 1997
Height - 6'3 (191cm) Weight - 203 (92kg)

Rankings:
Ranked #3 by Hockeyprospect.com
Ranked #5 by ISS Hockey
Ranked #3 by Future Considerations
Ranked #3 by McKeen's Hockey
Ranked #3 by NHL Central Scouting (NA Skaters)

Elite Prospects Report on Noah Hanifin

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Extremely close between Strome and Marner IMO. I went Strome because he has that Getzlaf/Staal size. Whoever isn't picked for this between them should be #5 easily.

Eddie Munson

Jul 11, 2008
Extremely close between Strome and Marner IMO. I went Strome because he has that Getzlaf/Staal size. Whoever isn't picked for this between them should be #5 easily.

I'd agree. You could go either here. Love Strome's size but Marner's game in my opinion is just a little bit better. I also wonder how much Strome has benefited from playing on a team with McDavid.

Can't go wrong with either selection at 4 or 5. Wouldn't shock me to see Provorov sneak into the top-5 either. Absolutely love his game and see Keith/Doughty ability in him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad