2015 Draft Class

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
1st round pick RC Vanya Lodnia - great pick, he has much more talent than a late first. Very shifty and quick in possession, great vision. Will contribute in a bottom six role this season. With improved skating, strength, and a better shot, could be a star next season.

3rd round pick RC Brett Neumann - huge steal for the Otters, he looks like a first round pick. Terrific skater and very aggressive on the forecheck, good puck skills.

Those will be the only two on the team this season. They signed 4th round Josh Wainman, good puck moving D, just needs a year down. I also liked 5th rounder D Ryan Martin.

SSMHoundsFan

Greyhounds/FlamesFan
Dec 30, 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
3rd Round Pick - Anthony DeMeo - Kid has a lot of upside and reminds me a lot of Anthony DeAngelo. Plays the puck strong, goes in on the play and has a nice shot. It'll be fun watching him over the next several seasons to see what this kid has got

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
2nd Round pick 2015- 3rd pick of the Wolves MacAuley Carson. Big and strong and has stood up to the vets and shows no fear. Crashes the net and on the PP isn't afraid to get in front. He reminds me of a Kyle Clifford.

10th Round Pick 2014- Romero another energy player scored two goals in the game on Sunday against the Battalion. He is fearless, skates well, work horse and in the face of opposition. Great surprize!

WJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad