Prospect Info: 2015 Development Camp: July 6-12

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Borgen played great. Chapman was awful. Every time he went out it seemed like gold team was getting hemmed. Samson line dominated. Kazzy looked pretty good too. Overall a good night for a lot of players and though Kea was good too. Baptiste looked disinterested

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Nothing on florentino from the game?

I obviously missed it live because of the late announcement of the stream. I'm aggravated with how it was handled.
He didn't stand out to me, but he did have a couple shifts where he and Kea were giving it to each other in front of the net. It was good to see some snarl.

Grinder44

Jun 6, 2006
Los Angeles
Looks like the Sabres really zeroed in on drafting mobile d-men with some size - all at least 6'2" - this past June. Each of them definitely needs plenty of time and development, but a few years down the road I could see any of Guhle, Borgen, and Stephens possibly growing into a strong skating puck mover with size on the back end. Also, I thought Martin looked a little bigger than I remember. Solid.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Glad you all got your stream last night and were able to watch the Blue-Gold game.
Unfortunately for me, the decision by the Sabres to stream the game came too late - about 20 minutes too late.
I already left the house (left at 6:00 pm ET - the "we are streaming the game" announcement came around 6:20 pm ET) and was on my way to watch a soccer match.
Guess by reading some of the posts here, I wasn't the only one who didn't expect the Sabres to stream the game thus made other plans for the evening.
Maybe next time the Sabres will announce that they are streaming the game early enough and not at basically the last minute.

Last edited:

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Pretty excited to see some free hockey this morning. Get to see more of the guys who aren't named Eichel Reinhart or McCabe. Want to see more of what Borgen brought on Friday. Caught my eye with his play every time. Anyone else attending?

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
CJt75xTXAAAL82n.jpg

Looks fun.

Russ Tyler

Jul 9, 2011
HSBC Arena
Terry Pegula is standing outside the Tim Horton's in harbor center talking to the k-9 police.

I was having breakfast sandwiches and coffee and he looked over at my family.

SamsonReinFart

Mar 15, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Eichel looks kind of bored. Whenever we turns it in, he dominates. He's the only guy with the acceleration and power to beat guys around the edge and still get back inside for a shot or Dekes.

Pretty fun little tournament so far. A lot of huge saves, some of the goalies are playing great. Might post more in depth thoughts after when not on my phone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad