Speculation: 2015 - 2016 Coyotes Roster Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
At this point, I'm content to sell off bit parts like Gordon and Grossmann for mid/late picks. I'd be happy to move Doan with a handshake agreement to re-sign him to a one or two year deal this summer, that is if he's actually looking to chase a cup this year. Other than that, I want to re-sign Boedker and keep guys like Hanzal and Stone that are popular in trade proposals right now. Mostly I just want to stand pat and be patient.

The player I really want this summer is Keith Yandle. I'd be fine if that's all we did as far as major moves this summer.

Domi-Strome-Boedker
Rieder-Hanzal-Duclair
Dvorak-Vermette-Doan
Nook-Richardson-Tikh

OEL-Murphy
Yandle-Michalek
Dahlbeck-Stone

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
At this point, I'm content to sell off bit parts like Gordon and Grossmann for mid/late picks. I'd be happy to move Doan with a handshake agreement to re-sign him to a one or two year deal this summer, that is if he's actually looking to chase a cup this year. Other than that, I want to re-sign Boedker and keep guys like Hanzal and Stone that are popular in trade proposals right now. Mostly I just want to stand pat and be patient.

The player I really want this summer is Keith Yandle. I'd be fine if that's all we did as far as major moves this summer.

Domi-Strome-Boedker
Rieder-Hanzal-Duclair
Dvorak-Vermette-Doan
Nook-Richardson-Tikh

OEL-Murphy
Yandle-Michalek
Dahlbeck-Stone

I'd be ok with this (just for next year though) other than you need to flip Z & Stone, but you will need another Dman, because you know no way Z makes it through a season.

The year after next is when they need to push for higher quality Dmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad