2015-2016 AHL contracts

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
I noticed on the AHL transaction page that Jack Flinn, G, signed an SPC with Ontario. Is that for the remainder of this season (And post season) or next season? It seems late for a player to sign an SPC for this year.

Link: http://theahl.com/stats/transactions.php

So, two year deal. Would assume that means it covers the rest of this season and next season. If it didn't cover this season, I don't think it'd show up on the AHL transaction page.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Here are a few infos to conclude this thread!

The Hershey Bears signed Domenic Monardo to a PTO

BEARS ADD VETERAN MONARDO: Hershey continues to tinker with its lineup as it preps for Game 1 in Portland on Friday. The Bears added forward Domenic Monardo to their roster via a PTO contract this week. Monardo, 27, played with Springfield this season, scoring eight goals and five assists in 44 games. Hershey management knows Monardo well from the Bears' previous affiliation with the ECHL's Reading Royals. Monardo played for Reading in 2013-14, scoring 27 goals and 19 assists in 70 games.
http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/04/hersheys_young_players_jakub_v.html

Monardo spent the entire season on Springfield's roster so I don't know how this kind of transaction can be done after the AHL trade deadline....

Updates
Unknown contracts (PTOs or SPCs?)
Grand Rapids : Joel Rechlicz (12 0-0-0)

Despite the fact that he only played 12 games this season, Rechlicz has been there since Day 1 (he even attended Detroit's training camp) so that why I believe that he logically deserves that have his name on the list.

Last update

Unusually long PTOs...
Charlotte : Mike Cornell (51 3-6-9) - Released from PTO on April 16
Binghamton : Kyle Flanagan (44 6-14-20)
Portland : Tony Turgeon (35 0-1-1)
San Antonio : Garrett Thompson (32 6-7-13) - Released from PTO on April 9
Chicago : Jared Nightingale (31* 2-4-6) - Released from PTO on April 13

*Games spread over 3 PTOs (1+4+20)

Confirmed 2nd PTO
Utica : David Shields (32 3-7-10)

Ad

Upcoming events