Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Pick 2 of 4

Amari Cooper vs SD
Malcom Floyd vs Oak
DGB vs Atl
Robert Woods vs Jax

Cooper has a bad matchup against Verrett and Flowers who held Green Bay mostly in check.

Floyd could see more targets if Stevie Johnson is out and Keenan Allen is limited

DGB could see more targets if Harry Douglas is out. Plus I suspect the Titans will be playing from behind all game.

Woods is the only Bills healthy WR though Im hoping Taylor starts at QB.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
So you'd go Cooper over Gore? Isn't NO's run D usually garbage or are they decent this year? I was reading a Sit Em/Start Em later saying to bench Cooper against the Chargers this week.

I'm a person that starts his studs regardless of matchup.

Pick 2 of 4

Amari Cooper vs SD
Malcom Floyd vs Oak
DGB vs Atl
Robert Woods vs Jax

Cooper has a bad matchup against Verrett and Flowers who held Green Bay mostly in check.

Floyd could see more targets if Stevie Johnson is out and Keenan Allen is limited

DGB could see more targets if Harry Douglas is out. Plus I suspect the Titans will be playing from behind all game.

Woods is the only Bills healthy WR though Im hoping Taylor starts at QB.

Cooper and Floyd. Tyrod has already been ruled out, unfortunately.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Flex 1:
Hurns vs Buf, J. Stewart vs Phi, Blount vs NYJ, Duke @ StL, or Julius Thomas vs Buf

And along the same lines, should I drop Andre Johnson for one week of a kicker? I'm tempted to hold in case he turns it around in the second half. Or do I drop Mason Crosby even though he's on a great offense?

edit: actually I figured out my strategy for the kicker. Catanzaro from Arizona is a free agent and they don't play til Monday night. Since Crosby's on a bye, I'll just wait to see how the match up is looking and pick him up on Monday if I need him. Good luck this week all!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Standard Scoring. At TE, do I start Charles Clay (@JAX) or Benjamin Watson (@IND). Jordan Reed is a free agent as well.

PPR League. WR2, do I go with Mike Evans (@WSH), Leonard Hankerson (@TEN), or Stefon Diggs (@DET)

stupendousman

Jun 25, 2008
Richmond, BC
Need a quick reply to this...

Losing to my opponent 96 to 110. He only has his kicker left to play. I have kicker and WR.

Do I roll the dice on John Brown playing tomorrow night, or go for the safe play in Jordan Matthews, but lower point ceiling?

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I'm a person that starts his studs regardless of matchup.

Cooper and Floyd. Tyrod has already been ruled out, unfortunately.

Should have listened to you this week haha. Gore and Miller were both in but Cooper was out for me. Still have the win locked up. But yeah I'm going to start making Cooper a priority.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad