2015-16 Start/Sit Week 12

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm down luck Hyde west lynch.

Do I start Melvin Gordon or CJ Anderson? Aka I'm boned.

Ouch. I'd start Gordon just because he's going to get carries.

I have to start one of Davante Adams, Steve Johnson or Michael Floyd... Who would u pick?

Adams. Floyd probably won't play.

Thanks guys! One last one, do I go with Lamar Miller @NYJ or take a gamble on Frank Gore vs. TB? I'm leaning just sticking with Miller at this point because he's won me a couple weeks.

Miller

1) Carr ( ten) vs Big Ben (seattle)

2) Jimmy Graham vs Crockett Gilmore (full PPR)

3) CJ2K (niners) vs Lamar Miller (jets) - full ppr

Carr, Graham and Johnson

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
I'm 8-3 and hanging on by a thread with two teams now 7-4 right behind me. This is now my starting lineup due to the injuries.

Cousins:cry:
Latavius
Melvin :cry:
OBJ
Demaryius
Crabtree
Eifert
Josh Brown
Shazier/Kendricks
Honey Badger

With Luck, Hyde, West, and Lynch healthy I'm stacked, but now I may quickly fade into the night. Even my backup QB Tyrod is banged up now:laugh:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
It happens, but Adams is going to find a nice cozy spot on my bench rest of the way. Hopefully West is back next week. Can Flex him, and just fill in one WR with Jeffery.

Adams had 11 targets. I really didn't watch the game, so I don't know how Adams really did. But it seems like Rodgers trusts him. But yeah, I wouldn't start him the rest of the way unless you have no other options.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Adams had 11 targets. I really didn't watch the game, so I don't know how Adams really did. But it seems like Rodgers trusts him. But yeah, I wouldn't start him the rest of the way unless you have no other options.

He looked really bad. Terrible case of the drops. Slow on his routes one of which led to an INT. Jones and Cobb were just bottled up most of the day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad