2015-16 Start/Sit Week 11

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I don't because of a terrible bye week. Unless you consider Joique Bell against Oakland or Matt Jones in Carolina as better options.

Boldin available but he's in Seattle. Should I gamble on Sproles?

I like Matt Jones this week. Washington should be behind most of the game. If he was added, Sproles might be an okay desperation play if and only if Mathews is out.

i'd stay away from sproles. unless your league counts return yards. murray/mathews get all the carries.

martin vs PHI
woodhead vs KC
K. Williams vs NE

which one for flex? non ppr

Woodhead

Davante Adams or Crabtree?

Crabtree

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
dst
NE vs Buf or ARI vs Cincy
I assume Cincy plays well after they dropped the ball against Houston, so I'd go Pats.

TE standard
Vernon Davis @ Chi or Coby Fleeder @ Atl
Tough to trust Vernon yet. If memory serves Fleener had his best game of the year with Hasselbeck.

WRT Flex standard
Moncreif @ Atl or Terrance Wlliams @ Mia
I know Romo's back but Williams has been TERRIBLE lately. I'd go Moncrief.

You think so? The Patriots attempted 59 passes earlier this year against the Bills, and they were winning most of the game.
They had Dion Lewis, that makes a BIG difference. No one's taken his role which means Blount should see a lot of action.

Davante Adams or Crabtree?
Adams has seen a lot of targets lately but Crabtree is a great start this week. Detroit placed two starting CBs on season ending IR last week, and their number one CB (Darius Slay) has rated out as the 2nd best cover corner by PFF over the past 5 weeks, and one would assume he'll be on Cooper. Crabtree should have a huge day.

Stafford vs. OAK or Romo at MIA?
I'm not a fan of starting guys their first week back, and I have a feeling the Lions game will be a shootout. Not to mention the Raiders have given up a ton of points to QBs this year.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
They had Dion Lewis, that makes a BIG difference. No one's taken his role which means Blount should see a lot of action.

Very true (and Edelman is out, too). I just think that even though Buffalo's defense has been very disappointing this year (I remember people saying that they were the #1 fantasy defense this year), I think the Patriots will throw a lot still (not in Gilmore's direction, though). It's just so difficult to predict what their gameplan is going to be.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Thanks for the advice gents. I went with Hurns and it didn't pan out too well, and to make matters worse I started Bortles too...but what can you do.

Flex for Different team - Davante Adams @ Min or Ronnie Hillman @ Chi ?

Adams is coming off a pretty good week and you know GB is going to push hard for the win, but they're playing a pretty good D. And Hillman is supposed to be starting but their backfield has been an unpredictable rollercoaster all year. They're the best I've got with byes this week unfortunately.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
RB2: Chris Johnson, Ronnie Hillman or Matt Forte (will he play, and if so, will he be 100% or even get the usual touches?)

Also

WR3: Steffan Diggs or Emmanuel Sanders (same questions as above for Forte)

And finally

FLEX: The third best guy from above.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
RB2: Chris Johnson, Ronnie Hillman or Matt Forte (will he play, and if so, will he be 100% or even get the usual touches?)

Also

WR3: Steffan Diggs or Emmanuel Sanders (same questions as above for Forte)

And finally

FLEX: The third best guy from above.

These aren't awful options, but they all have question marks.

Chris Johnson: barely over 3 YPC over his last two with no scores and no catches
Ronnie Hillman: in a timeshare with C.J. Anderson
Matt Forte: currently injured... said that he'd be willing to split carries with Langford if healthy
Stefon Diggs: Only 6 touches in his last two games...
Emmanuel Sanders: injured and has a first time starting QB throwing to him

I'd probably go with Johnson (he's a sure bet for volume), Sanders and Forte (if he plays). If Forte is out, then start Diggs.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
As someone who picked up langford in both my leagues I hope they just shut down Forte for the rest of the season :)

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm in a must-win spot this week in a league. Four teams make the playoffs, and I'm somehow in 5th at 5-5. A loss drops me below .500 and basically ends my season.

Do I risk starting John Brown against the Bengals (Sunday night game)? Or do I start Hillman at CHI or Starks at MIN? It's a PPR league, and this is for my flex spot. Brown returned to practice today on a limited basis. He was active Week 8, but didn't play a snap. He was active again last week and didn't have a catch.

I could have Brown in entering the Sunday night game and add someone from ARI, CIN, NE or BUF in case Brown doesn't play. But those options are James White, Scott Chandler, Jaron Brown, Jermaine Gresham, Darren Fells, Chris Hogan, David Johnson...

I'm leaning towards benching him and starting Starks. But I know Brown could just go off at any time. The Bengals have a good pass defense, though.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm in a must-win spot this week in a league. Four teams make the playoffs, and I'm somehow in 5th at 5-5. A loss drops me below .500 and basically ends my season.

Do I risk starting John Brown against the Bengals (Sunday night game)? Or do I start Hillman at CHI or Starks at MIN? It's a PPR league, and this is for my flex spot. Brown returned to practice today on a limited basis. He was active Week 8, but didn't play a snap. He was active again last week and didn't have a catch.

I could have Brown in entering the Sunday night game and add someone from ARI, CIN, NE or BUF in case Brown doesn't play. But those options are James White, Scott Chandler, Jaron Brown, Jermaine Gresham, Darren Fells, Chris Hogan, David Johnson...

I'm leaning towards benching him and starting Starks. But I know Brown could just go off at any time. The Bengals have a good pass defense, though.

Help?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Djax vs CAR or Matthews vs DAL?

Not too stoked about playing Matthews in the rain but i really don't know what to expect from DJAX

One of those two, Ajayi vs DAL, or Wilson vs DEN for FLEX?

Non PPR

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Last I heard Brown will be playing and Floyd won't. If that stands I'd go Brown, otherwise Starks I guess.

I can't wait to make a decision. Brown plays Sunday night, which is why this decision is so difficult.

PPR league

Golden Tate vs. OAK
Stephon Diggs vs. GB

Thanks!

Tate

Djax vs CAR or Matthews vs DAL?

Not too stoked about playing Matthews in the rain but i really don't know what to expect from DJAX

One of those two, Ajayi vs DAL, or Wilson vs DEN for FLEX?

Non PPR

I hate D-Jax for fantasy (and all deep threats). I like Matthews over him.

Ajayi... there are no better options?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Injuries have ravaged me this year, but this week I'm really scrambling. Sanders, Forte, Jeffery all out.

Puke inducing lineup incoming.

QB: D Carr
WR1: A Hurns
WR2: D Funchess
RB1: J Langford
RB2: K Williams
TE: E Ebron
FLEX1: D Moncrief
FLEX2: D Inman
K: M Bryant
DEF: MIN

Worst part is, I desparately need a win today too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad