Line Combos: 2015-16 Lines and Special Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

discordant concord

Jan 13, 2010
Temples of Syrinx
So far the weakest link in the top 6 is Bartschi. He needs a physical player to create space for him.

I'm not completely sold on the bottom 6. Prust and Dorsett are skilled goons, not much else. Hansen would be great on the 4th line.

I wonder what will happen to Higgins when he's ready?

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
I thought your name sounded familiar. You were the one bashing the Canucks on the Calgary GDT yesterday. I thought I was in the wrong forum (Calgary forum) for a second. What's the deal??? Here's what you posted:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=107603237&postcount=5

Canucks have a lot of new players. They will lack team cohesion.

Sedins can't play patty-cake with Sutter or Virtanen (they don't have the IQ).

Bartschi is soft and slow.

McCann is meh.

Vrbata is a heartless wannabee.

Their so-called 4th line goons are aging midgets. Cracknell, their 4th C, is an AHLer.

Burrows is a loser.

5-2 Flames

You couldn't have been more wrong. Basically insulted all of our players. Said Sutter wouldn't work out on the 1st line. Called "McCann Meh"? Called Burrows a loser? Vrbata heartless? Predicted a 5-2 loss????!! And now you're on this forum starting threads talking about lines?

Are you a canucks fan or a flames fan?

And I understand MODS you may delete this, that's fine, but seriously... WTF??? Don't you agree with me, what the hell is this? Guy is two-faced.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
I thought your name sounded familiar. You were the one bashing the Canucks on the Calgary GDT yesterday. I thought I was in the wrong forum (Calgary forum) for a second. What's the deal??? Here's what you posted:

You couldn't have been more wrong. Basically insulted all of our players. Said Sutter wouldn't work out on the 1st line. Called "McCann Meh"? Called Burrows a loser? Vrbata heartless? Predicted a 5-2 loss????!! And now you're on this forum starting threads talking about lines?

And I understand MODS you may delete this, that's fine, but seriously... WTF??? Don't you agree with me, what the hell is this? Guy is two-faced.

Good job

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
☐ Not REKT
☑ REKT
☑ REKTangle
☑ SHREKT
☑ REKT-it Ralph
☑ Total REKTall
☑ The Lord of the REKT
☑ North by NorthREKT
☑ REKT to the Future
☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT

discordant concord

Jan 13, 2010
Temples of Syrinx

Are you a boy scout?

jonnygf40

Oct 23, 2009
I'd like to see

Sedin Sedin Vrbata

Burrows Horvat Virtanen

McCann Sutter Hansen

Prust Cracknell Dorsett

Lol no Baertschi?
He's a wizard with the puck, and after thre Sedins, probably the best puck handler on the team.
I would keep the second line together all year, then next year replace Vrbata with Virtanen.
Baertschi/Horvat/Vrbata will probably be the lone bright spot on the team is year.

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
Not really a big fan of Baertschi. Outside the PP, he was pretty ineffective against a faster and more physical team. It doesn't help having Vrbata on the other wing who isn't fast on the forecheck.

Virtanen needs to replace one of those guys. Horvat can't be the only one driving the net. That line is only successful off the rush.

So far, not really impressed with Baertschi. I really hope this isn't another 2nd round miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad