Injury Report: 2015-16 Injury News Thread (Updates Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
If he hasn't started skating yet then I don't think we'll see him again this season.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
There is no point of playing Duchene and MacKinnon the rest of the season with 5 games remaining, they should just rest

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
Duchene and Mack have MCL injuries...they don't linger. If they're good to play, they can play without any risks.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
its BS that this is not considered a bad hit, mean while landy runs through the side of a player and gets dinged .. total BS NHL needs a complete change.. total new system, fire every one and start actually calling penalties

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I was worried we were going to go into the black hole of offseason not knowing his status. Good for Zadorov, hopefully he can get another game in before the end.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
So was it a concussion or not? Roy said it was, then Z says it wasn't his head. I'm confused... maybe I have the concussion.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
There's absolutely no way that Z didn't have a concussion from that hit. I don't know how much they showed afterwords on the broadcast of the game, but he very clearly had a fencing response after the hit - a tell tale sign of a concussion.

Now it's also perfectly possible for him to have already passed protocol - concussions are so unique and clearly have a hugely different effects and duration of effect for different people and I doubt they'd send him back out for some meaningless games at the end of the season if they weren't totally sure he was okay.

It's good to see that he has been able to recover quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad