Injury Report: 2015-16 Injury News Thread (Updates Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I will try to keep the OP updated on who is out and for how long.

Name | Injury | Status | Notes
Duchene|Knee|week to week|not skating
Mackinnon|Knee|Week to week|not skating
Stuart|Back|IR|Out indefinitely, surgery Feb 1
Street|Chest|IR|Surgery, could return to SA in March
Winchester|PCS|IR|Out indefinitely/forever

As of 3-23-16

Last edited:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
I hate to start this, I know nobody wants to see this thread but we are at a point where this information is starting to become important. I will try to keep the OP updated on who is out and for how long.

Iginla - Hip - Day to day, skating non contact
Everberg - Hip - Day to day, skating non contact
Skille - Hip or Ankle - Day to day, skating non contact
Meszaros - Leg - Day to day, skated briefly non contact
Stuart - ?? - Skated non contact per Chambers

Winchester - PCS - Out indefinitely

As of 9-29-15
Skille defintely ankle per roy

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
This is the stuff that irritates me to no small degree, as our papers fail, they ignore the avs... so who is going to pick up the slack and actually do some reporting maybe even some investigative journalism in the ONLY team in Colorado worth a .. ok that was out of line
snicker...

so.. rant over
If we had some actual coverage we would know who skated and it would be here in this thread.. did anyone on the board see practice today>?
I would like to know mostly about Iggy....

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah, this team is looking more and more like it's going to be a tank season simply because we've got our most important players banged up already. Landeskog, EJ, MacKinnon, now Duchene. I have a feeling the injuries are going to pile up in a major way this season, unfortunately

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I wouldn't call those others banged up everyone has some issue or another

I asked last night, Tangs disappeared for half a period. Did they say anything? That coupled with him not skating the other day.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I wouldn't call those others banged up everyone has some issue or another

I asked last night, Tangs disappeared for half a period. Did they say anything? That coupled with him not skating the other day.

It just isn't a good sign that this early on in the season they're dinged up a bit and already needing to take it easy with regard to practice. They need all the practice time they can get, going at full-speed if you ask me. But having minor injuries, even if they are still playing the games, is very bad for this team.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
It just isn't a good sign that this early on in the season they're dinged up a bit and already needing to take it easy with regard to practice. They need all the practice time they can get, going at full-speed if you ask me. But having minor injuries, even if they are still playing the games, is very bad for this team.

It's rare for any team to be completely healthy at any point in the season.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
Sit him. That stiff back is going to be a broken neck if he plays in California. We are dropping both those games anyways. Let him rest and play after cali.

Im ok with that. Not trying to pessimistic but even if we were 3-0 firing on all cylinders its still a tall task
Those two teams are looking at us like catnip right now.
Put in Greg, hope for the best.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I wouldn't be opposed to sitting Duchene through cali...last thing we need is him to play 2 tough teams when he's not 100% and end up losing the confidence he seemed to be getting in the Boston game with chances

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Tanguay
Comeau-Soderberg-Iginla
Rendulic-Grigorenko-Rantanen
McLeod-Mitchell-Skille

Although I think i'd rather have Mitchell center the 2nd line with how bad Soderberg has been.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Whenever I see this thread bumped I cringe. For Stuart day-to-day I also cringe. Would rather him on IR (with a non serious non-life threatening injury, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->