GDT: 2015-16 GDT Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I won't do a GDT for the same opponent twice. Not sure if y'all noticed. So I couldn't have done that one, thanks.

Mm, I kinda didn't wanna do another Blues one and I've done a lot of Hawks games altogether. But yeah, this ain't going to be team colored so I'll just take that out of the way.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
I'll take a couple near the end that are still open. Need something a little less school or internship related to focus on.

Feb 24 - San Jose
March 3 - Florida
March 16 - Vancouver
March 26 - Minnesota
April 1 - Washington
April 5 - Nashville
April 9 - Anaheim

Hopefully that helps out, people have been doing a great job on them this year, and I did enjoy doing them in the past.

If anybody has any specific requests for themes relating to them, feel free to send me a message. Most will likely be similar style to what I did last season.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'll take a couple near the end that are still open. Need something a little less school or internship related to focus on.

Feb 24 - San Jose
March 3 - Florida
March 16 - Vancouver
March 26 - Minnesota
April 1 - Washington
April 5 - Nashville
April 9 - Anaheim

Hopefully that helps out, people have been doing a great job on them this year, and I did enjoy doing them in the past.

If anybody has any specific requests for themes relating to them, feel free to send me a message. Most will likely be similar style to what I did last season.

That's very generous, thank you!

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com

Feb 24 - San Jose
March 3 - Florida
March 16 - Vancouver
March 26 - Minnesota
April 1 - Washington
April 5 - Nashville
April 9 - Anaheim

Still doing to GDT for today's game... in 1.5 hours?

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
OK, all GDT spots are covered till the end of the regular season.

I'll throw a concept out if anyone needs it.

Walking Dead concept but instead ''Skating Dead'' with zombified pictures of Avs players (there are online tools for that).

Just an idea since our playoff hopes are not dead but hurting...

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
OK, all GDT spots are covered till the end of the regular season.

I'll throw a concept out if anyone needs it.

Walking Dead concept but instead ''Skating Dead'' with zombified pictures of Avs players (there are online tools for that).

Just an idea since our playoff hopes are not dead but hurting...

If you want one of mine just let me know. I could especially let the Blues one go.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
I was wondering if anybody would be able to throw something together for tonight and/or Tuesday nights games? I know it's short notice, and I was looking forward to doing them (especially tonights) but some stuff has come up that will make it difficult.

If nobody can I'll try and throw something together for tonight ASAP, just not sure when I'll be able to get it up by. Trying to finish up my last assignments that I need to do for my degree. I was expecting to have them done by this point already, but apparently that didn't quite happen. Then I won't have access to my computer to do Tuesday's, yet again if needed I'll throw something together from either a friends computer or my parents though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad