2015/16 Awesome Goal Thread!

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
^^ not working but I used my iPads vpn service.

Lacrosse goal...Not bad but I rather watch beautiful goals like Aaltonen had against Torpedo.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
It was a nice goal, but when talking about Yugra, it's all about Nikita Gusev. He has been fantastic.

Also, looks like the veteran Konstantin Panov has new life. He had even been demoted to the VHL at one point, but I thought he played well too.

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
Sick Shootout Goal in the KHL

To do that move at that speed and then go top shelf. :amazed:

(Thanks to @HockeyWebCast for providing the clip)

loppa*

Would the mods combine this topic and the other goal topic?

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Actually I'd prefer that my post there gets deleted, as it detracts from the combined topic now. :)

... yes? and when I go into Starbucks and order a Venti, non-fat, sugar free, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no-foam, Peppermint Chocolate Peppermint Mocha with light whip, upside-down, 1 pump of Peppermint Syrup along with 1 3/8th pump of Vanilla Syrup, heavy whip cream, 3 ice cubes, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg sprinkled on top, 1/2 a teaspoon of green candy sprinkle, light dusting of cinnamon, stirred, double cupped, no lid... I dont get that either loppa.

loppa*

I can't even come up with a response that is half as good. :/ The only thing that crosses my mind is that one should say please at the right moment and in the right manner. Because timing is everything, be it at the shootout in hockey or at a coffee place that yuppies go to. :)

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Lemtyugov actually scored at least 2 even prettier goals (imho) in the pre-season, this one isn't even that impressive :laugh: The guy is highlight reel machine, too bad he scores only twice per season.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Lemtyugov actually scored at least 2 even prettier goals (imho) in the pre-season, this one isn't even that impressive :laugh: The guy is highlight reel machine, too bad he scores only twice per season.

You're right. If he was consistent, he could be a top 6 player on a team even like Avangard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad