League News: 2015-16 Around the League VI (NHL News n' Scores n' Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
That gif makes it look like Hanzal barely touches Giroux but catches him at the exact wrong (right?) time. Is that accurate? Either way, hopefully Giroux isn't hurt too badly... head injuries are scary.
It looks like a one-handed push. The damage looks like the dasher hits on the back right side of the helmet.

Gotta love the amateur hour on the goal call.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
So right now Pitt/Det/Bost/Fla are all getting shutout by non playoff teams when they are fighting for playoff spots. Please tell me again why the caps suck more and have a worse shot in the playoffs?

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
So right now Pitt/Det/Bost/Fla are all getting shutout by non playoff teams when they are fighting for playoff spots. Please tell me again why the caps suck more and have a worse shot in the playoffs?

Pitt scored a minute ago. Their 3rd line looks insane and I have thought that the last two times they played the caps.

I am willing to bet Pitt comes back in this game.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Wow if the Islanders can't handle lowly Carolina at home...I really want them.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Pitt scored a minute ago. Their 3rd line looks insane and I have thought that the last two times they played the caps.

I am willing to bet Pitt comes back in this game.

I see so they have the ability to come back when down early. Wish we would have displayed that this year....

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

Their wins mean nothing, and their losses mean nothing. Playoffs are starting soon, the Caps have all the time in the world to prepare themselves and find a strategy to eliminate these teams one by one, while they're still struggling to lock a playoff spot.

The team we will face in round 1 might very well be mentally and physically exhausted from playing the equivalent of a playoff series until game #82 just to make it in.

These are the only things that matter to us.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Looks like he was thinking "well...I can likely swing my stick from down here and hit him in the face...but make it appear I accidentally did it as I'm tying to get up"

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
See, I told you Wings were not going to make it. Tied with Philly in pts but the Flyers have 2 precious games in hand.

your forgetting that boston is one point up on them with same number of games played

detroit remaining schedule
vs wild
@leafs
vs philly
@boston
@rangers

bruins schedule:
@ blues
@ hawks
vs hurricanes
vs redwings
vs sens

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
That Keith play should be at least 20-25 games. Deliberate intent to injure, injury on the play, contact with the head, using your stick as a weapon, prior history, etc.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
your forgetting that boston is one point up on them with same number of games played

detroit remaining schedule
vs wild
@leafs
vs philly
@boston
@rangers

bruins schedule:
@ blues
@ hawks
vs hurricanes
vs redwings
vs sens

That Wings-Bruins game will decide their fate. My money is on the Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->