2015-16 AHL Ontario Reign - going back to Cali, Cali, Cali...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Love that Amadio is getting in all over the lineup so early into his pro career and in high-stakes situations.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Lowry seems to be making quite the comeback from his major injury. I hope he can put together a good career.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Love that Amadio is getting in all over the lineup so early into his pro career and in high-stakes situations.

He has good speed and flow to his positioning and game. I'm impressed. Not too physical, so is he going to be strong enough eventually to be that 3rd D C man to man down low coverage that exists in Sutter's system. He reminds me an awful lot of a younger Mike Richards. That's a good thing.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014

He has good speed and flow to his positioning and game. I'm impressed. Not too physical, so is he going to be strong enough eventually to be that 3rd D C man to man down low coverage that exists in Sutter's system. He reminds me an awful lot of a younger Mike Richards. That's a good thing.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Kase takes down Biss. Cooper gets involved. Newbury and goalie Hackett jaw at each other. Hackett takes Newbury's stick and breaks it. Biss and Cooper get penalties. 4-on-4. Dowd gets tripped. No call.

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
After going down by one, the Reign's game plan appears to be to injure Gulls players. Gravel delivered a crosscheck to the lower back of a Gull long after the 2nd period buzzer had sounded, and the PP goal came after Newbury attempted to carve out Cooper's eye with a high stick. Plus, multiple attempts to run Hackett after BizNasty pushed a Gull into him early.

Last edited:

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Gulls are having trouble with Kempe, Mersch , Dowd line. Of course 10 secs later. What a game

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Kempe gets his 2nd of the night but Chris Mueller immediately answers, Oh yeah? I'll match that. 3-3.

Kempe trying to get a hat trick.

Backman having no luck.

SD's Stu Bickel helped off ice with leg injury a few minutes ago. Wishing the best for him.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Kempe gets his 2nd of the night but Chris Mueller immediately answers, Oh yeah? I'll match that. 3-3.

Kempe trying to get a hat trick.

Backman having no luck.

SD's Stu Bickel helped off ice with leg injury a few minutes ago. Wishing the best for him.

I hope he just twisted it funny and it hurts like hell for a few minutes

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
It's been a really exciting game!! AHL live. Get out your iPad, or computer, hook up hdmi, and enjoy some hockey

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Wow!! Amadio!! What anticipation!! Hangs out wide in case the shot comes out of the boards high and wide, and buries a one timer!!! A goal scorers goal!! Welcome to pro hockey!!

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Wow!! Amadio!! What anticipation!! Hangs out wide in case the shot comes out of the boards high and wide, and buries a one timer!!! A goal scorers goal!! Welcome to pro hockey!!

SCORE! SCORE! SCORE! - Joey Z.

Happy Birthday, Mike Amadio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->