GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics - WARNING: Spoilers within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Czech D playing well so far. Though it helps when Hagelin can get in alone and opts to pass a covered guy in the high slot.

Nice shot and screen. And deflection.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Exactly, I don't know why it should be any different, plus it would remove the risk of a crap penalty called in a tight tough game.

You think men hand out retribution for checks, wait to you see women's retribution! I really think the game may get too emotional if checking was allowed. They are the more emotional beings and thats a truth. Its the only reason I can see for it.

THE ARS*

Did Loui run over your dog?

Loui needs to run to the KHL.

Bud Light, Patrick? Thought Tyler would have shown you how to drink like a man.

PKANE2.jpg

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
You think men hand out retribution for checks, wait to you see women's retribution! I really think the game may get too emotional if checking was allowed. They are the more emotional beings and thats a truth. Its the only reason I can see for it.

The point has been raised before that there are fewer women playing, so a lot of teams feature a wide age gap with really young players who would be at risk if you allowed checking.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Woah... I wanted Yeti to replace Berglund, but that was pretty nice. Softie, though. What's Tuukka doing playing for Czech? ;)

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Czech goaltending, ugh. Pavelec is brutal so I get not going with him but these KHL guys need to perform.

He should have the angles down too... unless his KHL team uses a hybrid rink size or whatever (think some KHL or at least Finnish teams do).

qc

Aug 23, 2011
What number is DK wearing, I'm just getting settled in.

Bruins 54

Nov 20, 2010
It's not just him, you should've seen his posts during the WJC. Probably would've jumped off a bridge if Sweden had won the final.

Oh so I guess its become "your" forum? If one doesn't cheer for Sweden on a given game its a personal attack?

Have fun ... I'm out of here ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad