Game Analysis: 2014 Training Camp Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 2m2 minutes ago
Seems I riled up #NYR fans earlier. Miller & vets were just battling, Miller said he had wind knocked out of him on awkward collision w Nash

AHB*

Seems I riled up #NYR fans earlier. Miller & vets were just battling, Miller said he had wind knocked out of him on awkward collision w Nash

Herp Derp. Stop coaching pat at it again!

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
What a clown. Amazing backtracking there. "Miller must not have a lot of support from his teammates" is an asinine thing to write.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Does seem like he rubs guys the wrong way though

Remember last year someone left a note in his locker like know your place rook cause he did something at beginning of the year

Then AV's comments of course

Like I said reminds me of Dubinsky

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol

Remember last year someone left a note in his locker like know your place rook cause he did something at beginning of the year

When was that?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Almost positive Billy Wagner has never played hockey and did not play for the Rangers last year.

Loff

Will Killye
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro

8470041.jpg

Raaaaaawr.

Don't touch me fool.

SupersonicMonkey*

This is why i don't have and don't use twitter.

At least here, on this message board, we can argue and discuss one overarching topic: hockey.

On twitter, its a cesspool of ridiculous comments.

McSauer

Defense Wins Games
Feb 18, 2004
Jersey City, NJ

HAHHHAHAHHAHA this had me dying...

For those who don't know: Mets closer (hil)Billy Wagner put a note in Lasting Milledge's (Mets phenom prospect who was a bust) locker that said "Know Your Place Rook" after he went along the foul lines and high-fived fans after his first career homerun sent a regular season game into extra innings...

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Blastings Thrilledge! We hardly knew ye.

Miller will be fine. His teammates don't have to love him. As long as they respect him, and he respects them, everything will be good.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Was jammed at work today and was bummed that I was only able to check my phone a couple of times - for the first time in a long time there was serious suspense to the end of camp. And I couldn't be happier with how it worked out.

The organization really worked to do the right thing with all of Duclair, Hayes and Fast. Off of their excellent camps, it was important for all of them to make the team - they deserved it. I'm especially happy for Fast who isn't as flashy as Duke, but plays such a perfect game on both sides of the puck.

Of course, it is entirely possible that one, two or all of them could get sent down again, perhaps even as soon as next week, but the fact that they made the final cut now is a big deal. It means that their experience has been a positive one, even if subsequent play or Stepan's return requires a demotion in the future. Shows these guys that they have what it takes - and gives the other kids a) something to shoot for and b) evidence that this is an organization that will play the youth if it is deserving. Good signs for the future - and well managed by the organization.

And then McDonagh named captain. Good stuff all 'round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->