2014 prospect's stats?

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Personally I like to look at the stats of potential draft picks on hockeydb and see how they progress throughout the year. I was thinking it would be helpful if we got a list of links to the different player's pages who might be first rounders this years draft. If you click on the player's name you are linked to hockeydb.

I can't name many off the top of my head but here some that might be in the top 5:

Sam Reinhart

Aaron Ekblad

Sam Bennet

Dal Colle

Will Nylander

If people could post other players who might be first rounders, or are highly touted this year, I can copy them into the original post and we could have a pretty quick way to view the stats of these future draftees.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
eliteprospects.com is better than hockeydb, imo. I do like how with hockeydb you can click and see the teams stats from that year. But I like that eliteprospects has tournament stats too.

You should add Draisaitl, McKeown, and Kapanen to your list.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
eliteprospects.com is better than hockeydb, imo. I do like how with hockeydb you can click and see the teams stats from that year. But I like that eliteprospects has tournament stats too.

You should add Draisaitl, McKeown, and Kapanen to your list.

^ What he said. Eliteprospects AINEC. Also you can see team stats on EP as well, just click the small arrow before the team's name for the season which interests you. You can do the same for the whole league as well.

Just compare your Nylander link with this one - click

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad