2014 Positives and Negatives

RedSeven*

Positives

1- Biggest positive for me is that Alfie is back where he belongs and retired a SEN. All is right. There is just something about going to TSN.ca and seeing Alfie on the roster! :handclap:

2 -New coach has been a huge blessing for SENSnation. Look, i Know a lot of you loved mac but he was the Devil in disguise and he [failed] as a coach.

our team is playing way better and I see a lot more development out of our younger players. We no longer have that cancer in our dressing room!

3- Cowens and Ceci's development. Cowen is finally starting to get it together. Even if he gets traded down the line he has upped his value but in all honestly we need Cowen to become a real player and he's finally showing flashes

4- Bobby Ryan. What a stud. Heart of a lion, plays hurt and incredible two way player. So happy we signed him long term.

5- Lehner. The kid is going to be a superstar. He's a winner.

6- New Potential arena in Downtown.. FINALLY!!!!! :)

7- Zibanejad is starting to get this act together. We need him to keep trending this way or we won't be any good for long

8- Healthy Scratches. Finally the right people are getting scratched.

9- TSN doing most of our games. WAY better. I hate sportsnet broadcasts. They are second rate.

Negatives

1 - We lost Spezza. Its hurting our PP, its hurting our even strength play, its putting too much pressure on Turris who is not a #1 C. Games are less exciting. Karlsson has no other true elite player to play with. Not happy about it. God I hate Maclean.

2- We are still a floor cap team. Uncle Eugene better get his act together and back up his word. He did Sign Bobby but still. I have a feeling we will be spending soon enough. Eugene doesn't like being embarrassed like this.

3- Chris Phillips. The guy has been a disaster. I can't believe we have him for 2 more years. FML. And this coming from a guy who has a Phillips Jersey and is a fan of his career. The guy needs to focus more on serving tables at his restaurant.

4- Our standings. WTF. No middle ground. Go big or go home. I don't want a 10-15 pick. I want playoffs or tanking. middle ground will do us no good. You can't bank on drafting a EK at 15. Just doesn't happen very often.

5- Murrays Health :(

6- Don Brennan. I have no idea why that hack still has a job. He is the scum of sports journalism.

I have a good feeling about the second half of 2015. Not so much the first half.

All and all its just a game right?

GO SENS!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad