2014 OHL Priority Selection Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
Now that the 2013 Draft is in the books, who are the top guys to keep an eye on for the 2014 draft?

I've heard names like Mcleod, Mascherin, and Sicoly bandied about.

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Joeseph Mizzi, Taylor Raddysh, Zach Solow, Logan Brown, Ty Farmer, Cole "The Candle" Candela, Victor Mete, Mitch Jones, Nick Pastujov, Nicholas McKeeby, Michael Latorella, Ben Gleason, Mitchell Lewandowski, Nick Bederka Adam Fox, Chad Krys.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Joeseph Mizzi, Taylor Raddysh, Zach Solow, Logan Brown, Ty Farmer, Cole "The Candle" Candela, Victor Mete, Mitch Jones, Nick Pastujov, Nicholas McKeeby, Michael Latorella, Ben Gleason, Mitchell Lewandowski, Nick Bederka Adam Fox, Chad Krys.
I believe Krys will be Q territory.

Names to watch that haven't been mentioned: Brandon Saigeon (played up with Hamilton 97's this year) and William Bitten (Jr. 67's).
Also, Eastern Ontario Wild should be strong if they keep all of their players.

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I believe Krys will be Q territory.

Names to watch that haven't been mentioned: Brandon Saigeon (played up with Hamilton 97's this year) and William Bitten (Jr. 67's).
Also, Eastern Ontario Wild should be strong if they keep all of their players.

Krys is QMJHL territory.

William Bitten is an Excellent player.

Tye Felhaber Ottawa Valley Titans is also a special player to watch. Probably the best Bantam from the North.

Radukov and Lafontaine(98's) played with Don Mills minor midgets.

Jeremy Smith, Joseph Mizzi, Mikey MCleod, Kyle Maksimovich, Matt Cairns all for Marlboros.

Mete, Mascherin, Candella for JRC.

Friendly Fan

Mar 27, 2009
This year it seemed like the OMHA and Alliance dominated the high end draft picks.

Next year I hear that the GTHL has most of the top end picks.

Anyone know which kids or teams that will dominate in the OMHA-both SCTA and ETA.

Racer14

Always Watching
May 16, 2011
down year for the alliance by the looks of things...

OMHA STA/Hamilton/Guelph/Whitby/YSE/Barrie/SCC

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Ah shucks! Thought he was a New York state kid. Thanks for letting me know.
He may have been born in NY, but it looks like he's lived in Connecticut for most of his life:
After his hockey career ended, Mark Krys went to work at Morgan Stanley at the World Trade Center while living in New Jersey. He was in the building when the two planes struck on Sept. 11, 2001.

Following the terror attacks, Morgan Stanley relocated to White Plains, N.Y. Krys and his wife looked for a place on the eastern side of the Tappan Zee Bridge, settled in Ridgefield and have been there ever since.
http://www.thehour.com/sports/oiler...cle_9d0643df-4c3e-55ed-9a36-b92757ea01bc.html

Ottawa Guy

May 4, 2009
Krys is QMJHL territory.

William Bitten is an Excellent player.

Tye Felhaber Ottawa Valley Titans is also a special player to watch. Probably the best Bantam from the North.

Radukov and Lafontaine(98's) played with Don Mills minor midgets.

Jeremy Smith, Joseph Mizzi, Mikey MCleod, Kyle Maksimovich, Matt Cairns all for Marlboros.

Mete, Mascherin, Candella for JRC.

Ottawa Valley in not the North, they play in OEMHL AAA.

mike bowman

Mar 26, 2011
for northern players you might like to keep an eye on young Dorval who played major midget for Kap this year as a 14 year old .

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario

"The candle" another epic nickname, Garyboy. Adam "mosh pit" Mascherin was pretty good too. lol. ;)

Nicholas Mckeeby moves his feet so darn fast, my goodness can that kid skate, he generates so much speed during his crossovers. I hope the Detroit Honeybaked team stays together for Silver Sticks next year, they are loaded with USNTDP and top 40 OHL guys. I love watching that team play. Honeybaked won 50+ straight games this year. Honeybaked jersey is in my Top 5 for minor hockey. Patrick Khodorenko, Noah Lalonde are also excellent for Honeybaked.

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
"The candle" another epic nickname, Garyboy. Adam "mosh pit" Mascherin was pretty good too. lol. ;)

Nicholas Mckeeby moves his feet so darn fast, my goodness can that kid skate, he generates so much speed during his crossovers. I hope the Detroit Honeybaked team stays together for Silver Sticks next year, they are loaded with USNTDP and top 40 OHL guys. I love watching that team play. Honeybaked won 50+ straight games this year. Honeybaked jersey is in my Top 5 for minor hockey. Patrick Khodorenko, Noah Lalonde are also excellent for Honeybaked.

Thanks mapleleaf.

I hear you on Honeybaked! Hopefully the powerhouse stays in tact next season. The crazy thing is they lost their 2 best players in Day and Jones. Hopefully Mitch Jones is back with them for the Minor Midget season.

jinx07

Jul 5, 2009
I just got back from the 98 OHF championships.

Best guys I saw were
Mcloed TM by far the best player there
Smith TM
PU TM
Raddysh TM
Felhaber OVT
SEARLES SCC
Prestia STA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events