Prospect Info: 2014 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking: #8

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
So, is Tyler Biggs a bust? He's not even top seven in this 'poll'.

So much for the truculence era.

One good season and he's back in. A little early for the bust rhetoric but he's definitely not been able to take the next step.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I mentioned that in poll thread #7 and OP replied...

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=87877131&postcount=14

This is poorly conducted polling. The results do not depict the fan bases actual feelings on our prospects.

Other fans can come on to our boards and they see that Frederik Freaking Gauthier is our #3 prospect.

When he is clearly not.

It makes us look like garbage.

As I have told you once already, it wasn't a leivo vs. Gauthier poll. It was 15 prospects vs 15 other prospects. Sure the front runners were leivo and Gauthier but there were other people who felt different prospects were better than those 2. I don't understand why you are so butt hurt about this result. It's not like these results really mean anything. You have been complaining about this for 5 polls now.

I run this no differently than any other team board on this forum.

Fonzieleaf

Jul 8, 2013
Collingwood, Ontario
I love how some people vote for someone and then they troll because their pick isn't the majority of votes. Secondly, for those who are saying Ashton should be near the top of voting, lets think about this. Ashton is usually a 4th liner when he is called up to the leafs. All these other players who were voted before him, they have the potential to be in the top 2 forward lines or the top defensive pairings. Ashton at this point isn't that and he's been around longer.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Ashton is not a good hockey player.

yeah Colton Orr is an amazing line mate, can't believe Ashton doesn't score goals with elite line mates like that. what a terrible player!

give the kid a real chance, and no 5 minutes a night is not a real chance

seems to me Leafs like Ashton over Jerry, and I agree 100%

I didn’t say anything about Colton Orr, or Ashton’s scoring ability. I said Carter Ashton is not a good hockey player, because he is not.

You take comments about prospects far too personally. Chill.

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
I've got to say Carter Verhaeghe, Kid tore it and i think his potential is high.

Problem with say Ashton is we know he will be a 4th liner with possibilities of 3rd line role, I can see Verhaeghe being a 2nd liner.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
I mentioned that in poll thread #7 and OP replied...

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=87877131&postcount=14

This is poorly conducted polling. The results do not depict the fan bases actual feelings on our prospects.

Other fans can come on to our boards and they see that Frederik Freaking Gauthier is our #3 prospect.

When he is clearly not.

It makes us look like garbage.

You know more than Hockey Canada - wow, must be nice. Fred's going to be solid NHLer.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
You know more than Hockey Canada - wow, must be nice. Fred's going to be solid NHLer.

Gaulthier was very good in today's scrimmage - key contributor on the 8-0 winning side.

Nobody should be referring to him as "garbage" and have any future posts taken seriously on here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad