Injury Report: 2014 Injury Updates | Malkin Skates and Lives To Tell the Tale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Then he hasn't broken a bone as far as I know.

What was he out with the year before last? The wrist tendon was college. Last year was unknown wrist. This year is knee ligament it seems. Or was he healthy and just not playing?

Was it lower body? Being banged up in general? I don't remember anything specific and who knows how long he was injured vs Bylsma. There might have been a brief lower body injury last season, too.

I don't think he's ever broken a bone that we know of.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
The Pens are looking shockingly healthy right now compared to the rest of the league since it seems like half of the league is injured. I don't trust it.

Well, maybe that will improve the odds of moving Scuderi :nod:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I posted it another thread, but there is a rumor that the Kings were interested in Scuderi this summer. Which I can't really believe.

Yeah, I don't buy that either.

I've been hoping for it, tbh. But I don't think any crappy defensive defensemen who can't skate or do anything with the puck are getting injured.

I think he'd be great in Philly :laugh:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I posted it another thread, but there is a rumor that the Kings were interested in Scuderi this summer. Which I can't really believe.

They'd be pulling a Shero, it's probably bs. If it actually happened I don't know what I'd do.

I think he'd be great in Philly :laugh:

They do need help on defense and Scuderi is after all rock solid, and won't really help their problem. It's perfect. :laugh:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Since this one is close to the limit, I've started a new injury thread ... this one should be locked shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad