Prospect Info: 2014 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #26-30

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Please select your top 5 remaining prospects.. Prospects with the most votes will be ranked accordingly on this edition of the prospect rankings.

1. Nathan Beaulieu, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (75.77% of the vote).
2. Jarred Tinordi, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (55.33% of the vote).
3. Jacob De La Rose, C/LW/RW Leksands. (47.13% of the vote).
4. Nikita Scherbak, Right Wing, Saskatoon Blades. (65.75% of the vote).
5. Sven Andrighetto, Right Wing, Hamilton Bulldogs. (28.87% of the vote).
6. Zachary Fucale, Goaltender, Halifax Mooseheads. (32.76% of the vote).
7. Mike McCarron, Right Wing, London Knights. (23.08% of the vote).
8. Arturri Lehkonen, Left Wing, Frolunda. (29.41% of the vote).
9. Magnus Nygren, Defenseman, Farjestads BK. (38.10% of the vote).
10. Jiri Sekac, Right Wing, Prague Lev. (63.87% of the vote).
11. Dustin Tokarski, Goaltender, Hamilton Bulldogs. (36.48% of the vote).
12. Greg Pateryn, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (46.15% of the vote).
13. Charles Hudon, Left Wing/Center, Baie-Comeau Drakkar. (45.21% of the vote).
14. Martin Reway, Left Wing, HC Sparta Praha. (40.91% of the vote).
15. Mac Bennett, Defenseman, Michigan. (24.64% of the vote).
16. Jeremy Gregoire, Center, Baie-Comeau Drakkar. (29.01% of the vote).
17. Christian Thomas, Right Wing, Hamilton Bulldogs. (34.13% of the vote).
18. Tim Bozon, Left Wing, Kootenay Ice. (31.36% of the vote).
19. Connor Crisp, Center, Hamilton Bulldogs. (40.00% of the vote).
20. Darren Dietz, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (30.59% of the vote).
21. Dalton Thrower, Defenseman, Vancouver Giants.
22. Daniel Audette, Center, Sherbrooke Phoenix.
23. Josiah Didier, Defenseman, Denver.
24. Brett Lernout, Defenseman, Swift Current Broncos.
25. Mark MacMillan, Right Wing/Center, North Dakota.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Dumont was the Bulldogs leading goal scorer last season, with 19. How many people knew that? The season before he was the Bulldogs best player. Scored 50 goals his last year in junior.

No doubt we need to get bigger. But I'm going with best player available, even though he doesn't fit current team needs and has no trade value.

I think it's still possible (not for sure but possible) he can be a heart and sole bottom six player who can chip in offensively. Like Bournival, when he's on the ice, even in a bottom six role, he makes things happen in the o-zone. And I like his work ethic and speed.

I like Sekac and ghetto, but I'm also pulling for Dumont to get a shot, probably woul only happen in case of injury.

I like Holland's vision and smarts. But he seems a half step behind the NHL level in the speed department.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I'm surprised Nevins is getting so many votes. He's in all likelihood going to be in the ECHL by Christmas.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Dumont was the Bulldogs leading goal scorer last season, with 19. How many people knew that? The season before he was the Bulldogs best player. Scored 50 goals his last year in junior.

No doubt we need to get bigger. But I'm going with best player available, even though he doesn't fit current team needs and has no trade value.

I think it's still possible (not for sure but possible) he can be a heart and sole bottom six player who can chip in offensively. Like Bournival, when he's on the ice, even in a bottom six role, he makes things happen in the o-zone. And I like his work ethic and speed.

I like Sekac and ghetto, but I'm also pulling for Dumont to get a shot, probably woul only happen in case of injury.

I like Holland's vision and smarts. But he seems a half step behind the NHL level in the speed department.

I hope Dumont gets a shot at fourth line c some time this year. :nod:

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I think it's a testament to the habs depth that two guys who actually played in the NHL are in the 25-30 range. No more are the days of voting for over the hill prospects in the top 10!

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I hope Dumont gets a shot at fourth line c some time this year. :nod:

That would mean Malhotra is either at the 3C spot or injured. I do not like both situations. He could get a spare forward spot eventually, if we trade Moen for example.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
That would mean Malhotra is either at the 3C spot or injured. I do not like both situations. He could get a spare forward spot eventually, if we trade Moen for example.

malhotra has only played a full season once so the odds that he does it again this year is unlikely.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Dumont is an AHLer to me, he shouldn't even be on poll anymore. Well whatever, Trunev is there too for some reason with a glorious 0 votes :laugh:

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Carr might surprise some people, he had a very good NCAA career. Really reaching here though.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Dumont is an AHLer to me, he shouldn't even be on poll anymore. Well whatever, Trunev is there too for some reason with a glorious 0 votes :laugh:

IMHO, only Cichy and Trunev are at 0% NHL chance (also known as bust).

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm starting my new job tomorrow so the next poll will be up more in the evening time after work.

Just a heads up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad