Prospect Info: 2014 Caps WJC Thread

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Burakovsky is either invisible, but everytime I do see him, he has really short shifts... Keeps giving Wennberg and Collberg ice time when they have been invisible..

Liberati0n*

Pretty nice shift for Burakovsky right now. Put him out on this PP please.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Keeps giving Wennberg and Collberg ice time when they have been invisible..
I don't get giving the fourth line momentum shift situation usage, esp. when down a goal. Their fourth line isn't going to crack the code of Finland's team defense + Saros. They don't have the pace, skill or puck movement for it.

Sweden's pace dipped in the second, in part because line usage hasn't reflected any sense of urgency. There's still a period to go and patience is needed but not to the extent it blunts momentum. Burakovsky's line has drawn two penalties and Burakovsky clearly warranted heavier usage early on yet they've routinely been at the end of the roll of lines.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Funny how Finns are whining, the tripping call was bad, but they ****ing missed that elbow. Sweden has 5 straight PPs because Finland stands around doing nothing in the mdidle of the ice.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I don't think Burakovsky has played since the game was tied up. Baffling.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Ristolainen has handled Forsberg very, very well today. His skating has looked like something of an issue vs. a much more intense gap.

4-on-4 OT so, uh, might want to use Burakovsky.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad