2014-2015 WHL Regular season talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
So it sounds like the Upper Level is closed at CUC. Everyone sits in the lower level.

Being a big fan of Section 20, I do not like this.

Not fresh news, as it's been announced since the start of last year. And I think it's a very good idea to try and improve the fan interaction and atmosphere.

Hard for fans who have been up top, but the move makes sense and the fans should want it to be a better atmosphere. Fans who haven't probably haven't been to a place like Portland. Now that's a junior hockey crowd.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Not fresh news, as it's been announced since the start of last year. And I think it's a very good idea to try and improve the fan interaction and atmosphere.

Hard for fans who have been up top, but the move makes sense and the fans should want it to be a better atmosphere. Fans who haven't probably haven't been to a place like Portland. Now that's a junior hockey crowd.

Makes it very hard for flex ticket holders though. Flex ticket holders can't get club seats, so it makes it very limited. More bad than good, IMO.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Feel like without Bartosak this year we don't have that gamebreaker that could steal us games here and there... Hopefully Bleacks and Fleurs come back from their respective NHL Clubs. Although I think Fleury has a chance of making the 'Canes.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I think the Wheat Kings should make a big trade. Mostly to get rid of guys and get a big-named player.

Its just watching them, Dylan Thiessen should've made the Wheaties. Also Kaspick was a scratch, who is very talented. Also Eric Roy is returning. Also Nejezchleb could return, which might cause a problem since its too many imports. Trading for David Quenneville wouldn't be a bad idea. Even Reid Duke would be a good player to trade for. But trading Roy to a WHL contender would be a very good idea.

Quenneville-Hawrlyuk-Quenneville
Gabrielle-Patrick-Bukharts
Coulter-McGauley-Kaspick
Lisoway-Lindgren-Schmyr

Provorov-Roy
Pilon-Clague
Green-Waltz
Mylchreest

Papirny
Thompson

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I think the Wheat Kings should make a big trade. Mostly to get rid of guys and get a big-named player.

Its just watching them, Dylan Thiessen should've made the Wheaties. Also Kaspick was a scratch, who is very talented. Also Eric Roy is returning. Also Nejezchleb could return, which might cause a problem since its too many imports. Trading for David Quenneville wouldn't be a bad idea. Even Reid Duke would be a good player to trade for. But trading Roy to a WHL contender would be a very good idea.

Quenneville-Hawrlyuk-Quenneville
Gabrielle-Patrick-Bukharts
Coulter-McGauley-Kaspick
Lisoway-Lindgren-Schmyr

Provorov-Roy
Pilon-Clague
Green-Waltz
Mylchreest

Papirny
Thompson

He is injured.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Brandon opens (well, in 3 minutes) the season 2-0 with b2b wins over Regina. Gabrielle with the hatty and a game misconduct.

This could be a fun season :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad