Rumor: 2014/2015 Season Trade Rumours and Proposals IX - Three Weeks Til Tradedown

Status
Not open for further replies.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
It was copy/pasted, so I was scared that there would be more wrong numbers, but it was right.

The highest Mac will ever make in a single year is 4.75. That's pretty reasonable.

If anyone wants to use their own numbers, you can copy the numbers from my rough work:
google spreadsheet

Last edited:

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
I would rather have Condra than Smith. Pageau/Lazar fill Smith's center role perfectly and Condra provides a solid veteran reliable presence in our bottom six that has found chemistry and evolved into an important player on the team.

I hope we re-sign him.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I would rather have Condra than Smith. Pageau/Lazar fill Smith's center role perfectly and Condra provides a solid veteran reliable presence in our bottom six that has found chemistry and evolved into an important player on the team.

I hope we re-sign him.

I hear that BM has a new plan for Condra, that will fix his scoring yips and allow him to become the next Crosby. It's called hypnosis. ;)

But seriously, he should be re-signed at reasonable $ before the deadline or else moved IMO.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
If the Bruins win about half of their remaining games, then it looks like it would require at least 92 pts for Sens to squeak into last wildcard. That means Sens need to win 17 of remaining 25 games, right?! If they lose next 3 out West, then that would mean 17 of 22 left (77%). Anything less and we're in traditional Bluey land...crap draft pick, no Marner.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Can someone please give me the definitive Proper Stance on Condra??? I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad