Speculation: 2014 - 2015 New York Rangers :: Roster building / proposal thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I still think this is the team that starts the season in NY:

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Stempniak-Brassard-MZA
Hagelin-Lindberg-MSL
Bourque-Moore-Lombardi
Glass

I think the added 2-way play of Lindberg and Bourque is what AV will be looking for.

I'll be shocked and upset if Miller doesn't make the team. Doesn't deserve to lose his spot to Lindberg, or anyone competing with him really. Deserves a chance to stick and quite frankly the team needs him to. Need a guy on an ELC to step in and give us cheap years of production. One of the most important parts of next season is that Miller sticks.

Zuccarello Awesome*

That third line looks awful. It'll be invisible for most part of the year

... It's a third line. And it's quite an ideal one.

Like I've already said many times, Hagelin and Stempniak are perfect third line players. They have proved that they are capable of playing smart, two-way hockey while chipping in offensively. That's what you expect from your third line. It is now J.T. Miller's opportunity to prove that he can provide the same smart, two-way hockey while chipping in offensively.

He's not making the team to be Marty St. Louis' center. Not only would the expectations be unfair for a still-raw rookie, but it is likely to lead him to overthink and try to do too much because he's playing with a future hall-of-famer who Miller would likely defer to. We want Miller to play on instinct and not try to do too much. We want to ease him into the lineup by putting him in a role to succeed. Not being relied on to center our best finisher.

Putting Miller in a top-6 offensive role is asking too much of the rookie and would be a poor decision from a developmental standpoint. Thankfully, AV knows this and will put Miller in a role to succeed where he doesn't feel unnecessary pressure to create plays for a legend. Miller also would have to play the same ES minutes as MSL, which is absurd for a rookie who is still developing and learning how to be effective at the highest level. So, you'd either be giving Miller ES minutes that he can't handle / shouldn't be getting, or you'd be limiting St. Louis' ES minutes because of who his center is. All of these issues are unnecessary. With the talent and depth this team finally has, there is absolutely no reason to force a rookie into a spot like that.

Furthermore, Marty St. Louis isn't here to hold Miller's hand and adjust his game to help a rookie. He's here to do what he's been doing his entire career: PRODUCE. Therefore, putting Marty St. Louis anywhere other than with our top offensive players would be a disservice to Marty and to the team. Again, thankfully, AV is far too smart to make the mistake you are suggesting.

NYR Top-6:

St. Louis, Stepan, Nash, Kreider, Brassard, Zuccarello

NYR Bottom-6:

Hagelin, Miller, Stempniak, Glass, Moore, Lombardi/Mueller/Bourque/camp standout

We have 6 legitimate top-6 players. That's where they will play. Despite only having one natural LW in the top-6, both Nash and Zuccarello have spent time on the left side and been just as effective as their natural RW. One of them will be playing LW to start the season; most likely Nash as he will be taking Pouliot's spot with Brassard and Zuccarello, allowing Kreider and Stepan (a strong duo) to stay together with Marty St. Louis (who also showed chemistry with Stepan) on their right wing.

We have two proven third-line players who excel in that role: Hagelin and Stempniak. Both play smart, two-way hockey and provide adequate secondary scoring from a third-line role. J.T. Miller will be competing against Oscar Lindberg (and possibly Matthew Lombardi) for the center spot on that third line. That's a role that would allow a rookie (like Miller or Lindberg) to learn and grow at the NHL level without the unnecessary pressure of a top-6 scoring role with a legend like Marty St. Louis on the wing. We want Miller to succeed, don't we? So you don't throw him into the fire and expect him to perform like a veteran. You put him between two smart, two-way players in a secondary scoring and defensive checking role. That allows him to develop the right way. Unless, of course, you think the Islanders have been developing their players the right way for the past ten years...

Kreider Stepan St. Louis
Nash Brassard Zuccarello (or Zuccarello Brassard Nash)
Hagelin Miller Stempniak (or Hagelin Lindberg Stempniak)
Glass Moore Lombardi (or Glass Moore Mueller)

That's the lineup that makes the most sense, has everyone in the correct roles to succeed, and has the right balance of size, strength, and skill on each line. Miller centering St. Louis (at least to start the season) is pure fantasy.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
... It's a third line. And it's quite an ideal one.

Like I've already said many times, Hagelin and Stempniak are perfect third line players. They have proved that they are capable of playing smart, two-way hockey while chipping in offensively. That's what you expect from your third line. It is now J.T. Miller's opportunity to prove that he can provide the same smart, two-way hockey while chipping in offensively.

He's not making the team to be Marty St. Louis' center. Not only would the expectations be unfair for a still-raw rookie, but it is likely to lead him to overthink and try to do too much because he's playing with a future hall-of-famer who Miller would likely defer to. We want Miller to play on instinct and not try to do too much. We want to ease him into the lineup by putting him in a role to succeed. Not being relied on to center our best finisher.

Putting Miller in a top-6 offensive role is asking too much of the rookie and would be a poor decision from a developmental standpoint. Thankfully, AV knows this and will put Miller in a role to succeed where he doesn't feel unnecessary pressure to create plays for a legend. Miller also would have to play the same ES minutes as MSL, which is absurd for a rookie who is still developing and learning how to be effective at the highest level. So, you'd either be giving Miller ES minutes that he can't handle / shouldn't be getting, or you'd be limiting St. Louis' ES minutes because of who his center is. All of these issues are unnecessary. With the talent and depth this team finally has, there is absolutely no reason to force a rookie into a spot like that.

Furthermore, Marty St. Louis isn't here to hold Miller's hand and adjust his game to help a rookie. He's here to do what he's been doing his entire career: PRODUCE. Therefore, putting Marty St. Louis anywhere other than with our top offensive players would be a disservice to Marty and to the team. Again, thankfully, AV is far too smart to make the mistake you are suggesting.

NYR Top-6:

St. Louis, Stepan, Nash, Kreider, Brassard, Zuccarello

NYR Bottom-6:

Hagelin, Miller, Stempniak, Glass, Moore, Lombardi/Mueller/Bourque/camp standout

We have 6 legitimate top-6 players. That's where they will play. Despite only having one natural LW in the top-6, both Nash and Zuccarello have spent time on the left side and been just as effective as their natural RW. One of them will be playing LW to start the season; most likely Nash as he will be taking Pouliot's spot with Brassard and Zuccarello, allowing Kreider and Stepan (a strong duo) to stay together with Marty St. Louis (who also showed chemistry with Stepan) on their right wing.

We have two proven third-line players who excel in that role: Hagelin and Stempniak. Both play smart, two-way hockey and provide adequate secondary scoring from a third-line role. J.T. Miller will be competing against Oscar Lindberg (and possibly Matthew Lombardi) for the center spot on that third line. That's a role that would allow a rookie (like Miller or Lindberg) to learn and grow at the NHL level without the unnecessary pressure of a top-6 scoring role with a legend like Marty St. Louis on the wing. We want Miller to succeed, don't we? So you don't throw him into the fire and expect him to perform like a veteran. You put him between two smart, two-way players in a secondary scoring and defensive checking role. That allows him to develop the right way. Unless, of course, you think the Islanders have been developing their players the right way for the past ten years...

Kreider Stepan St. Louis
Nash Brassard Zuccarello (or Zuccarello Brassard Nash)
Hagelin Miller Stempniak (or Hagelin Lindberg Stempniak)
Glass Moore Lombardi (or Glass Moore Mueller)

That's the lineup that makes the most sense, has everyone in the correct roles to succeed, and has the right balance of size, strength, and skill on each line. Miller centering St. Louis (at least to start the season) is pure fantasy.

We agree to disagree.
As RangerBoy notes in prior post, now is the time, and is on record as to saying Miller should be at C. We need to develop C, C is where he must be.

I have made the argument that max use of speed suggests the fastest C and RW, Miller and st. Louis, respectively, with the fastest LW, take your pick, possibly Hags, but probably Kreider.

If someone wants to suggest an alternate strategy, I will consider the evidence with an open mind. At this point, such alternate would work against the natural and already existing speed element, so I have to be blown away here. Haven't been yet, dont expect to be.

But and however, changing Miller to another line at C is one thing.
It is not the logically correct move to put him at W.

He will be our C, creating options on moving Brassard and/or ultimately, possibly Stepan, whether it is this year, or next when the guy will properly demand 6.5m+ we can't afford, and will likely move --- unless maybe Nash goes, makes space and then we pay Stepan.

Zuccarello Awesome*

We agree to disagree.
As RangerBoy notes in prior post, now is the time, and is on record as to saying Miller should be at C. We need to develop C, C is where he must be.

I have made the argument that max use of speed suggests the fastest C and RW, Miller and st. Louis, respectively, with the fastest LW, take your pick, possibly Hags, but probably Kreider.

If someone wants to suggest an alternate strategy, I will consider the evidence with an open mind. At this point, such alternate would work against the natural and already existing speed element, so I have to be blown away here. Haven't been yet, dont expect to be.

But and however, changing Miller to another line at C is one thing.
It is not the logically correct move to put him at W.

He will be our C, creating options on moving Brassard and/or ultimately, possibly Stepan, whether it is this year, or next when the guy will properly demand 6.5m+ we can't afford, and will likely move --- unless maybe Nash goes, makes space and then we pay Stepan.

a) Where did I ever suggest Miller should play wing? I totally agree that Miller is a center and should play at center. I'd rather him play C in the AHL than be forced out of position again in the NHL.

b) I'm not sure where this myth that Miller is some speedster came from. He's quick, sure, but his speed is nothing to write home about, especially on a team with Hagelin, Kreider, and McDonagh. And while he's certainly faster than Stepan (not saying much haha), it's debatable whether he's noticeably/significantly faster than Brassard. Regardless, his speed shouldn't dictate where he plays in the lineup. The whole package (his overall game) dictates that. He's a raw rookie who is competing for a roster spot. He may not even make the team out of camp. So to pencil him in as our 2C centering a future hall-of-famer is poor decision making.

ncmike

Aug 5, 2011
Finally, someone who gets it.

Tired of seeing Miller centering MSL on a "2nd line."

Kreider Stepan St. Louis
Nash Brassard Zuccarello
Hagelin Miller Stempniak
Glass Moore Lombardi

McDonagh Girardi
Staal Boyle
Moore Klein

Lundqvist
Talbot

This will be the opening night roster. Period.

Only differences would be if Lombardi gets beaten out for his spot, or Lindberg beats out Miller for the 3C spot.

No, don't think so. If you leave Nash where he was and drop MSL down with Hagelin and Miller he is going to get crazy matchup advantages. Teams try to counter him then Brass and Zucc get the advantages.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
a) Where did I ever suggest Miller should play wing? I totally agree that Miller is a center and should play at center. I'd rather him play C in the AHL than be forced out of position again in the NHL.

b) I'm not sure where this myth that Miller is some speedster came from. He's quick, sure, but his speed is nothing to write home about, especially on a team with Hagelin, Kreider, and McDonagh. And while he's certainly faster than Stepan (not saying much haha), it's debatable whether he's noticeably/significantly faster than Brassard. Regardless, his speed shouldn't dictate where he plays in the lineup. The whole package (his overall game) dictates that. He's a raw rookie who is competing for a roster spot. He may not even make the team out of camp. So to pencil him in as our 2C centering a future hall-of-famer is poor decision making.

a) I stand PARTIALLY corrected, only as to Miller being at C or W.

You did say
J.T. Miller will be competing against Oscar Lindberg (and possibly Matthew Lombardi) for the center spot on that third line.
I lost that quote so I retract with apology representing my inference that you were not for Miller at C.

However as to:
b)

I continue to disagree, for reasons I stated.
He's obviously not "Hagelin, Kreider, and McDonagh" and it would be great if one of them could handle pivot so we could utilize an even more elite all speed line. Down the road, after Kreider has fully mastered LW with max comfort, then perhaps he can toy with a few extra shifts at C as an experiment hobby. Hags has always been viewed as exclusively W as far as I know. Success at off wing is not the same as C. And McD as a D will not be a C for us, even if he could handle it. So those names are irrelevant.

As to Brassard, let's put on a shelf as to degree of faster Miller is to Brassard.
We want certain combos. In addition to the speed combo, we prefer to unite Brass with Zuc, who gets more out of Brassard. While Brass/Zuc are not slow, the idea of the speed line is 3 fastest Fs at each position = the line.
MSL is clearly the fastest RW.
pick'em with Hags + Kreider
Get the point? If Zuc and Bras are a combo, and technically not fastest at position, it is working vs, the natural speed advantage for them or any other combo than I've said.

And I take big exception to:
Regardless, his speed shouldn't dictate where he plays in the lineup. The whole package (his overall game) dictates that. He's a raw rookie who is competing for a roster spot. He may not even make the team out of camp. So to pencil him in as our 2C centering a future hall-of-famer is poor decision making.

That future Hall of Famer is being held back because Stepan can't keep up with him and Kreider. You could get a productive line w/Brass + Zuc + MSL, one of which would be playing off-wing. Still not using the fastest combo, and it burns the resource of Brass + Zuc, an opportunity cost to get production from them with another W.I'd like to see if we get Hayes first, and how close he is to top 6 mins.

Conversely, that rookie may be raw, but looks good. He has enough speed to pivot MSL, he has enough size if they sign Hayes and he picks up where he left off with Kreider and pivot those two. If you go in another direction w/Kreider-Hayes for a power line with wheels, Miller would be slower than, but fast enough to keep up with, Hagelin and MSL, while offering some beef between them.

In other words, certain things remain to be seen. Miller could complement big, or fast even if he is not largest or fastest.

You specify:
...allow a rookie (like Miller or Lindberg) to learn and grow at the NHL level without the unnecessary pressure of a top-6 scoring role with a legend like Marty St. Louis on the wing. We want Miller to succeed, don't we? So you don't throw him into the fire and expect him to perform like a veteran. You put him between two smart, two-way players in a secondary scoring and defensive checking role.

I say MSL IS a smart 2 way player.
JT does not have to be a seasoned vet on day 1, just learn quickly, which given a real shot at sticking without being shuttled back and forth, he will be fine, esp.since it is in NYR interest to give the kid what tutoring he MIGHT need early on.
The pressure is always there for a rookie. Any rookie.
There will be mistakes.
He just has to improve steady and quickly.
He will have less pressure if he has the benefit of playing at higher speed with more speed complementary line. This is a guy who hustles, let him be in an environment where he can max his scoring, and his linemates scoring, which will take off some pressure.

Stepan looks like a good fit for Nash.
But I stand by how I would prefer cap relief and other assets for Nash, and, assuming the overpayment is substantial enough, the profit from dealing Stepan (which resolves problem of paying him 6.5 m next year).

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
a) I stand PARTIALLY corrected, only as to Miller being at C or W.

You did say

I lost that quote so I retract with apology representing my inference that you were not for Miller at C.

However as to:
b)

I continue to disagree, for reasons I stated.
He's obviously not "Hagelin, Kreider, and McDonagh" and it would be great if one of them could handle pivot so we could utilize an even more elite all speed line. Down the road, after Kreider has fully mastered LW with max comfort, then perhaps he can toy with a few extra shifts at C as an experiment hobby. Hags has always been viewed as exclusively W as far as I know. Success at off wing is not the same as C. And McD as a D will not be a C for us, even if he could handle it. So those names are irrelevant.

As to Brassard, let's put on a shelf as to degree of faster Miller is to Brassard.
We want certain combos. In addition to the speed combo, we prefer to unite Brass with Zuc, who gets more out of Brassard. While Brass/Zuc are not slow, the idea of the speed line is 3 fastest Fs at each position = the line.
MSL is clearly the fastest RW.
pick'em with Hags + Kreider
Get the point? If Zuc and Bras are a combo, and technically not fastest at position, it is working vs, the natural speed advantage for them or any other combo than I've said.

And I take big exception to:

That future Hall of Famer is being held back because Stepan can't keep up with him and Kreider. You could get a productive line w/Brass + Zuc + MSL, one of which would be playing off-wing. Still not using the fastest combo, and it burns the resource of Brass + Zuc, an opportunity cost to get production from them with another W.I'd like to see if we get Hayes first, and how close he is to top 6 mins.

Conversely, that rookie may be raw, but looks good. He has enough speed to pivot MSL, he has enough size if they sign Hayes and he picks up where he left off with Kreider and pivot those two. If you go in another direction w/Kreider-Hayes for a power line with wheels, Miller would be slower than, but fast enough to keep up with, Hagelin and MSL, while offering some beef between them.

In other words, certain things remain to be seen. Miller could complement big, or fast even if he is not largest or fastest.

You specify:

I say MSL IS a smart 2 way player.
JT does not have to be a seasoned vet on day 1, just learn quickly, which given a real shot at sticking without being shuttled back and forth, he will be fine, esp.since it is in NYR interest to give the kid what tutoring he MIGHT need early on.
The pressure is always there for a rookie. Any rookie.
There will be mistakes.
He just has to improve steady and quickly.
He will have less pressure if he has the benefit of playing at higher speed with more speed complementary line. This is a guy who hustles, let him be in an environment where he can max his scoring, and his linemates scoring, which will take off some pressure.

Stepan looks like a good fit for Nash.
But I stand by how I would prefer cap relief and other assets for Nash, and, assuming the overpayment is substantial enough, the profit from dealing Stepan (which resolves problem of paying him 6.5 m next year).

What was the disagreement about?

BarbaraAlphanse

not so fast on Fast.

May yet be a sweet Swede line:
Hags - Lindberg -Fast

TBH, I'm much higher on Lindberg than Fast.

Fast just doesn't shoot enough. Shoot the damn puck. He'd be such an asset to this team if he shot the puck more.

So many plus tools. He has speed, great vision over the ice, a plus shot (when he uses it), physicality, great positioning, great defensive responsibility.

Shoot. The. Damn. Puck.

Would love for him to stick on this team. Once upon a time (5 months ago), I was under the impression that Fast was a better fit for this team than Hagelin. Hagelin reformed his game slightly to fit this coach's style. He was no longer the headless chicken chasing down pucks and playing for board control. We all saw it in the playoffs, how he drove to the front of the net, shot at nearly every opportunity, handled the puck better and saw the ice better than he ever has.

If Fast starts shooting more... hell, we have a really good problem on our hands. Until then, I'll be slightly down on his chances to make the team.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Absolutely spot on with Fast. It's like he thinks he's worse than he is.

BarbaraAlphanse

Absolutely spot on with Fast. It's like he thinks he's worse than he is.

To me, I think he's too selfless. He looks to pass at nearly every opportunity. That seems to be his mindset.

And the only time he looks frazzled on the ice is when he can't find the open man.

Needs to be more selfish in the final third of the ice. He could be a really solid NHL player. Really solid.

BrooklynRangersFan gushes about him. Deservedly so. He's one of the most complete players on this team.

Just needs to shoot more.

Zuccarello Awesome*

I'll be shocked and upset if Miller doesn't make the team. Doesn't deserve to lose his spot to Lindberg, or anyone competing with him really. Deserves a chance to stick and quite frankly the team needs him to. Need a guy on an ELC to step in and give us cheap years of production. One of the most important parts of next season is that Miller sticks.

He doesn't deserve to lose the spot to Lindberg?

First of all, it's not Miller's spot yet. He hasn't earned anything yet. He will be competing with Lindberg and perhaps Lombardi for that 3C spot. Whoever stands out in camp and earns the spot is the one who deserves it. It's not Miller's spot to lose, even though he seems to be the favorite based on name-recognition, his draft-position, and his brief NHL experience over Lindberg's.

If Lindberg beats out Miller for the 3C, then either Lindberg really worked hard and stood out in camp enough to earn the spot and thus, he deserves it, OR Miller really shat the bed, blew his opportunity, and lost the spot to the more well-rounded defensive player: Lindberg. Either way, whoever gets the spot is going to earn it.

May the best man win.

SupersonicMonkey*

Miller has out-done Lindberg in every aspect of the game.

It's sheer delusion to suggest otherwise.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I also think its delusional if any thinks Hagelin will be traded. Once he, like the rest of the team, learned AVs system he starter to excel in it. Hagelin is still fairly young. His speed is unparalleled througout the league. He was burning Montreal and LA. You dont come across players like him very often. I think he sets a career high in goals this upcoming season

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I also think its delusional if any thinks Hagelin will be traded. Once he, like the rest of the team, learned AVs system he starter to excel in it. Hagelin is still fairly young. His speed is unparalleled througout the league. He was burning Montreal and LA. You dont come across players like him very often. I think he sets a career high in goals this upcoming season

Hagelin's value to this team took a big step forward in my eyes with his playoff performance. He was so focused, and allowed his natural abilities to takeover. No more skating around aimlessly at hyper speed. His performance left me believing that he still has potential to be tapped.

Fletch

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn
Visit site
Hagelin's value to this team took a big step forward in my eyes with his playoff performance. He was so focused, and allowed his natural abilities to takeover. No more skating around aimlessly at hyper speed. His performance left me believing that he still has potential to be tapped.

think any of that had to do with the line finally coming together with MSL, coupled with MSL's better play? With MSL skating better and knowing the tendency of his linemate, it may have helped him focus better instead of trying to hard to keep up with a vet of nearly 1000 points and who he didn't know before joining. Could sometimes be intimidating when you think of the expectation.

SupersonicMonkey*

Agree.

And not naming names, but its also ridiculous that a certain poster constantly keeps labeling Hagelin as a bottom six forward and clumping him with Glass and Moore, while justifying his arguments by claiming Lombardi is going to be our 3rd center...

Hagelin is a top six winger. The Rangers just happen to be deep at the wing position. They really have 5 top 6 caliber wingers. Kreider, Nash, St. Louis, Zuccarello, and Hagelin. They are legitimate top six forwards. The fact there isn't enough room for them in the top six speaks to the strength of the Rangers depth, the depth is what allowed us to go deep 2 of the last 3 years.

I believe Hagelin was always a smart player. He was in Michigan. I also believe Tortorella didn't understand how to properly use Hagelin. Had him running around instead of pushing defenders on their heels because of his speed. And Tortorella thought holding onto the puck was a sin.

Hagelin is more than .50 PPG player in the NHL. He is a very unique player with his speed, stamina, brains, PK, 5v5 play. He is a possession driver. Extremely good forechecker, backchecker, and board player. And IMO not a player that is replaceable, and a billion percent not by Jesper Fast, who i loved as a prospect, but he is completely ineffective offensively and needs to be in Hartford working on rectifying that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SupersonicMonkey*

He is 25. He is very young. Half a decade until we can start talking about him getting up there in age.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Hags might be the fastest guy in the league. Why the hell would we trade him? We don't have anyone who can replace his speed, let alone his defensive game. There are maybe 5 guys in the entire league who could replace Hagelin's speed. This board, over the past 2 years, has been way too quick to give up on Hags and Kreider.

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
I really hope Staal isn't a Ranger mid season.

Not because I don't love him as a Ranger, I do. I just feel he is much more valuable as a trading chip for us rather than a defense first second pairing LDH that will command 5.5-6mil a year.

Use him to get some cheap offensive talent.

Fletch

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn
Visit site
I really hope Staal isn't a Ranger mid season.

Not because I don't love him as a Ranger, I do. I just feel he is much more valuable as a trading chip for us rather than a defense first second pairing LDH that will command 5.5-6mil a year.

Use him to get some cheap offensive talent.

If you get "cheap" offensive talent, then who takes Staal's spot on the top four? At times, he did go against top lines and did throw some guys, like Crosby, off their game. A big reason this team went so far was the play of its defensive units. I'm not saying he's untradeable, but it seems as though the calls for trading him haven't addressed replacing him. The defense unit may be bit weaker defensively than last season already. If the plan is to move up Klein and have him play what may be an uncomfortable position at LD (and I don't know Klein well enough to say that is true), then perhaps that isn't a solution. I can't say what the Rangers are thinking at this point. They have a lot of money to spend next season and little maneuverability in contracts currently, and we do not know what the cap is. I think not much happens in the first couple months aside from seeing what the Rangers have...if a centerman steps up (like Miller) if a defenseman looks ready to make the jump. Tough to sit here and predict today.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Staal can't be traded without a replacement coming back. I like Allen but I don't think he can take Staal's minutes and responsibility. McIlrath just no. Skjei is still in college and I think eventually he will take over that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->