Injury Report: 2014-2015 Injury Thread Part II

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
All the injury updates are here:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/avs/201...n-mackinnon-and-others-meet-with-media/21212/

In short:

EJ: close now, 100% for next season
MacK: just started skating, will be 100%
McGinn: had a recent setback but still expected 100%
Bordy: lost strength in his leg but think he'll be back
Winchester: symptoms have returned :(

Do to know if chambers is just pulling from this air but he says Wilson, Briere and Hejda not expected to be resigned.

Just watched all of the videos, in the "MacKinnon #2" video, there is clearly a player, who I believe is Briere, walking by the doorway in what I would assume is a slightly embarrassing fashion :laugh:

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Sucks that Winchester had a setback.
Would've been a good story to see him this season.
Obvious now that he needs to be able to have a good life from now on, and then think about hockey after.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
RS just retweeted something about Landy saying in a Swedish interview that he has a broken wrist?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Chambers reporting that Landeskog did have surgery on his wrist, but has declined to comment more on it (he, along with Mitchell and Iginla were at a charity appearance recently).

Part of me believes this is how he wanted to write the brief blog post:

"Avalanche Captain Gabe Landeskog was seen wearing a soft cast on his left arm, confirming he did have surgery on his wrist, but declined to say any more. And speaking of the Denver University Pioneers, there will be changes to the coaching staff. Stay tuned for my 24 hour coverage of all-things 'Denver Pioneers'*

*-I guess I'll also be forced to give some news on the Avalanche, but I promise to make it as brief as possible, and I'll include news on the Pioneers!"

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
You can't scare people like that, RL.

Me!? I was the one who was scared! I don't know anything about workout recovery gear...in fact, I wasn't really aware that things like that existed (only because I've never really thought about it).

From that initial pic, it almost looks like a big leg cast.

CrimsonPuma*

The only thing that needs "recovery" is his interior design skills. Get some artwork up there!

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It's okay RL, apparently you weren't alone. Look at all the people replying to him asking what happened. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->