2014/2015 Flames Avatars - Monkey See, Monkey Build (LEGO)

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Haha thanks mang.

It always goes well with the ladies until I bring them home. Apparently wallpapering your living room with pictures of your favorite hockey player is 'creepy' and if I show them the shrine they threaten to 'call the cops'. Some people I tell ya.

Ah, I have the answer to your problem. Go on Kijiji, put out an ad that you are looking to date a girl that is into stalking Mikael Backlund, this way you both have common interests and can participate in the fun together, your obsessions and shrine will also heighten the relationship so to speak.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
It always goes well with the ladies until I bring them home. Apparently wallpapering your living room with pictures of your favorite hockey player is 'creepy' and if I show them the shrine they threaten to 'call the cops'. Some people I tell ya.

Jeez, and women complain they can't find a guy who's serious about commitment!

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
VERY late on this, haven't logged in for a long time but had a pretty sweet message waiting for me. Thanks for the avatar II.

Cheers boys, hopefully I can get into the conversation a little more this season.

Trae

Calgary
Are Harvey or Peter Maher taken yet? I'd love one of those two in that order, Cundari makes me sad :(

Calgarybrutalist

Apr 2, 2014
These avatars are awesome. If no one's using the David Jones one could I use it? If not is Loubardias available?

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Is the avatar-making still active?

I'm seeing that Kiprusoff is untaken. Would a nice lad do me a favour? :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad