2014-2015 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
With Gallagher on the team already.. as long as one of Lehkonen/Andrighetto/Reway/Hudon pan out, we should be fine.. I

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Still a huge fan of Lehkonen. He has a real rough patch where he was recovering from mono, but when he can give it his all he's a beast.

Of course, he needs to stay healthy first.

Dec 2, 2010
Vaxjo outplaying the hell out of Artie's Frolunda in Game2.

As soon as I typed this Frolunda started dominating in OT.

Last edited:

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
I would expect Fucale to start the next game for Quebec, Booth was pulled 23 minutes in, looks like Fucale was alright, hope he does well, will be interesting. The Remparts are looking a lot like the 2012 Cataractes, cant say I see them winning the memorial cup though

Grégoire with a goal and 2 apples

Oshawa lost, no points for big Mac

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Bozon has a hell of a game tonight

Nice to see to see that from Bozon especially after what he went through. I doubt he even comes close to seeing NHL time but can he go to the ECHL after his junior season is done? (are the rules the same for the ECHL as for the AHL?)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Reway's team wins today, a loss would have all but put an end to their season but now the series is 2-1. Reway didn't get that much ice time from what I saw, no points. But hopefully they can pick up the win next game and tie up the series.

Not looking good for Lernout's team, if they lose tonight I wonder if he goes to Hamilton this weekend?

Did anyone watch the Remparts game? Just wondering how they looked before and after Fucale came in, if his play had any impact on the game. I see that he let in 2 on 19 shots but still lost the game. Wonder if he gets in next game?

Nice to see to see that from Bozon especially after what he went through. I doubt he even comes close to seeing NHL time but can he go to the ECHL after his junior season is done? (are the rules the same for the ECHL as for the AHL?)

I don't think they would send him to the ECHL, better to work out in Hamilton would be my guess although Wheeling could surely use the help since they are fighting for their playoff life as well as the Dogs. As far as I know the ECHL follows the AHL in that the AHL got rid of the clear day roster rule but even in his case since he was in juniors he should be good.

RT @WHLKootenayICE: ICE forward Tim Bozon has tied a club record for most points in a playoff game tonight with 6 (2-4-6).

Holy ****

great game from him!

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Unfortunately they took away one of his assists, so he ended up with 2G and 3A instead of 4. Still, great to hear him perform at this level again.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Brett Lernout junior season is over... Swift Current got swept.

Fingers crossed he will go and help the Dogs.

No pt tonight for Scherbak and he took the only penalty in OT (embellishment :shakehead). His team ended up winning in 2nd OT but it could have extremely costly.
Hopefully he gets his head out of his ass... 1 assist in 3 games so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Wich prospects are still playing on a playoff team right now?

McCarron-Sherback-Bozon-Fucale-Gregoire-Audette-Lehkonen

Anyone else? Reway? MacMillan? Sullivan?

Hopefully Hamilton will sneak into the playoff as well!!!!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Wich prospects are still playing on a playoff team right now?

McCarron-Sherback-Bozon-Fucale-Gregoire-Audette-Lehkonen

Anyone else? Reway? MacMillan? Sullivan?

Hopefully Hamilton will sneak into the playoff as well!!!!

Euro- Reway (series down 2-1), Lehkonen (series tied 1-1), Engqvist (up 3-1, but he's injured)

CHL- Scherbak (up 2-1), Bozon (down 3-1), McCarron (up 2-1), Fucale (down 2-1), Gregoire (up 3-0), Audette (series tied 2-2)

NCAA- MacMillan's team is in the Final Fours against BU on the 9th but he's injured and not expected to play.

USHL- Hayden Hawkey's team made the playoffs but he's injured and won't play (playoffs not started yet)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Man Remparts aren't as good as they should be.

I wonder if hosting the memorial cup is a factor. Cape Breton is really bringing it to them physically and it seems like the Ramps are rather trying to coast through the series. It seems like winning the President cup isn't the top priority but rather staying healthy for the memorial cup.

Mar 11, 2013
QC
Just a little update, Reway finished the season with 37 pts in 34 games and the 2nd highest PPG in the entire league, pretty impressive, would love to see him in the AHL next year.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
It will be interesting to see if they go with Fucale in net tonight or not. Big game in the series to take the lead.

Can Sherbrooke take game 5 and get a series lead? Haven't been paying much attention to Audette since they stopped showing free webcasts but hope to see his team advance.

Hope to see McCarron's team put away the Petes and get a couple days off before the next series.

Could be Bozon's last game in the dub if they don't win tonight. Wonder if they lose would management want him to just rest up or join the Dogs for their last few games.

Also a big game for Scherbak's team, a win tonight would put them up 3-1 and really give them a good shot to advance.

Wonder if Lernout is headed to Hamilton as well?

Last edited:

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Just a little update, Reway finished the season with 37 pts in 34 games and the 2nd highest PPG in the entire league, pretty impressive, would love to see him in the AHL next year.

I thought he said he's staying over in Europe for 3-4 years to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->