Pre-Game Talk: 2014-15 Playoffs - ECSF: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Coop, again with the Carle - Sustr pairing, why you never learn?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I wish I didn't have to say that I believe it when I see it but with this team you never know, hopefully they come out pissed and with a 'take no prisoners' - attitude.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So any shock that Carle/Sustr has become exploited? We need to start leaning on Hedman/Stralman for 25+ a night.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe it's time to #FreeBarbs since he probably can't be worse than Carle has been

Hictor Vedman*

Unregistered Hedman
Sep 30, 2014
Ottawa
So any shock that Carle/Sustr has become exploited? We need to start leaning on Hedman/Stralman for 25+ a night.
Absolutely no surprise. It's just brutal how Carle is our highest paid defensemen. He shouldn't even be in the NHL with how he's playing right now.

Time to change my avatar back to Handsome Heds, since the one I was using hasn't been good luck at all.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Cooper will never sit Carle. I'll still say **** that pairing tho, Carle has been a ******* liability over the past 3 games. Grow a pair Coop

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Carle is a total disaster and needs to be scratched... but we've scored 3 goals in the past 2 games. It's simple and I said it before the puck ever dropped on game 1, you MUST attack Montreal with speed down the middle and use that to get to the low slot. Shooting on Price from an angle or from 25+ feet is basically a total waste, unless you know you'll get a rebound. We need to adjust our gameplan accordingly. More effort alone is a nice start, and a big part, for sure, but that must be in conjunction with some adjustments from Cooper and company.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I thought the game was today until I just checked the tv and now I have nothing to do for the rest of that day :( Why does Tampa Bay keep having the most confusing schedule ?

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Carle is a total disaster and needs to be scratched... but we've scored 3 goals in the past 2 games. It's simple and I said it before the puck ever dropped on game 1, you MUST attack Montreal with speed down the middle and use that to get to the low slot. Shooting on Price from an angle or from 25+ feet is basically a total waste, unless you know you'll get a rebound. We need to adjust our gameplan accordingly. More effort alone is a nice start, and a big part, for sure, but that must be in conjunction with some adjustments from Cooper and company.

Is Cooper taking his gameplans (the good ones) from my posts?:laugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
who do you guys want to play the rangers or the caps ?

I think we, on paper, match up better with the Rangers.

But I think the Rangers are a better team than the Caps.

Do we want the better match up or the worse team? Could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad