Pre-Game Talk: 2014-15 Playoffs - ECF: New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay Lightning

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hey guys, Wild fan here, cheering for you guys to win the cup. Was wondering if you guys had specific avatars other fans could use, or if I could just go into the avatar thread and grab one I like.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Hey guys, Wild fan here, cheering for you guys to win the cup. Was wondering if you guys had specific avatars other fans could use, or if I could just go into the avatar thread and grab one I like.

We have an avatar expert, Sir Xenophobia Catalyst, please contact him for further information. :)

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I think there are still a few things we need to do to win this series, here we go:

1)D has to improve in terms of getting the puck out of the zone, via clean breakout pass. Must do a better job of getting around the forecheck.

2)We need to clog the N.Z. better, especially once we have a lead. Tire them out more at center ice, slow down their forechecking, which is hurting our D (See above).

3)Bishop, please be more careful playing the puck!

4)Can't afford to take so many minor penalties, period.

5)Do a better job of diving, just to show Dominic Moore how it's really done :laugh:

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
I cringe every time that Coburn-Garrison pairing goes to retrieve the puck after an dump in. They just aren't a good matchup for this speedy Rangers forecheck.

Coburn-Hedman
Stralman-Garrison

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I cringe every time that Coburn-Garrison pairing goes to retrieve the puck after an dump in. They just aren't a good matchup for this speedy Rangers forecheck.

Coburn-Hedman
Stralman-Garrison

Nah - they're doing okay. Don't break up Hedman Stralman - just play them 30 minutes a night.

Edit: My lips to Cooper's ears. Hedman played almost 29 minutes last night. He has what it takes to be a dominant workhorse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->