Pre-Game Talk: 2014-15 Playoffs - ECF: New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay Lightning

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Upset cally won't be able to face them. He always loved to show up big against the rags. Welp I'm sure the team will step it up for him.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
All these story lines for the Lightning these playoffs. The Yzerman/Detroit story, The Sweep Revenge, and now Marty Boo Who.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Looking forward to showing everyone how great our team can be against the favorites in the East. Taking down MSL will be nice too.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
3bwH9vQ.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Upset cally won't be able to face them. He always loved to show up big against the rags. Welp I'm sure the team will step it up for him.

Cally is day to day. It was a very minor procedure, and after him finding out it's the Rangers, he will do what he can to get back in there.

This is his golden opportunity to really prove to the Rangers fans, the Rangers organization, his new team and fans and etc that he can be that difference maker in the playoffs.

Rangers ****ed him and now it's his turn to really stick it back to them. Regular season was just the appetizer this is the main course, he needs to bring it, and I'm sure he will.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I will enjoy that the Rangers will be installed as the favorites to win this series. I mean, I wholly disagree with it regardless of whether I'm a Lightning fan or not, and it's not something that really matters anyway, but, still, I will enjoy being the underdog, somehow, in this matchup.

Oh, and Bishop seems to be handling the title of being the inferior goalie just fine so far, so it's not an issue that it's happening again here.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Detroit, Montreal, and now New York. It was meant to be this way.

In the words of Coop, "wouldn't it be something"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad