16. Andrey Pedan, D
17. Kirill Petrov, RW
18. John Persson, LW
19. Mike Halmo, LW
20. Taylor Cammarata, LW
21. Anders Nilsson, G
22. Linus Soderstrom, G

23. In progress..

Continue voting for your add-on's, even though the polls are coming to a close. Thanks.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Graham, definitely. The fact that this guy could miss out on this list either means he's ridiculously underrated, or that our system is 10x stronger than I thought. Maybe a bit of both?

Add Bischoff.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Graham or Burroughs at this point, I went with Graham. Russo also in the mix

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Thanks, I guess I should have bothered to look myself! :doh: a forward, small, and overager we drafted late rounds this year......anything he brings to the table special, or should I go back to being ignorant of him?!? :dunno:

I never seen him play or even heard of him before we drafted him, but when we did draft him some guy I remember who came here said he was good defensively and skater. All that being said seems like a longshot(grant you most the guys left on this list are). You also would think the guy we took in the 4th round(Devon Toews) should theoretically be rated higher

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Since this isn't the first time you posted this, I finally have to ask who are you talking about? Is this some kinda secret joke thing I don't know about, or is there really a prospect by that name I just have never heard of?

Part of it is just having a little fun (I guess that is why people voted for Leduc) but part of it was I saw some clips of him that I liked after he was selected that at this point of the prospect rankings it is about putting names on since there are players listed already that I can get to 25 just on the names provided without adding anyone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad