Mar 27, 2011
VA
BzeRtSOCMAAwfPD.jpg:large

****ing traitor.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Wow and wow. This bit is my favorite:

Whatever though, be prepared to hate him I guess if you are an Avs fan. That is the narrative that is being presented here. Because Brayden McNabb is a dirty player, a terrible player, he will kill your family and eat them in front of you, all while deleting your entire Netflix library and pissing in your bowls of cereal. He has no value as a hockey player or a human being.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
So one thing led to another, and googling Pat Sajak pictures led to me one that showed the fight between Green and Kovalchuk. What a let down that fight was. :laugh:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I hate to admit it but I do like Milbury on national TV.

I think he usually makes some good observations. Roenick on the other hand took 7 too many pucks to the head.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Who cares about Forsberg? The GM that made that trade isn't even here anymore. Perhaps in part due to that.

Now if we want to wander down the road of lament...If we really do...If we want to go there then I'm still bitter we gave up the pick to get Joe Sakic in that Hunter trade!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Stupid Poile! He should have traded the pick for the following year!

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Who cares about Forsberg? The GM that made that trade isn't even here anymore. Perhaps in part due to that.

Now if we want to wander down the road of lament...If we really do...If we want to go there then I'm still bitter we gave up the pick to get Joe Sakic in that Hunter trade!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Stupid Poile! He should have traded the pick for the following year!

Had Caps kept that pick, probably true to form they would have drafted Richard Persson out of Sweden. :banghead:

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I'm sure we would have botched the Sakic pick. Poile was sux at drafting for the most part.

Good point about BMac. Was just giving you a hard time anyhow. Obviously any of us would like the have that trade back.

Lets hope Brown and Latta become regular valuable contributors in the lineup.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
It is kind of ridiculous that Milbury is a tv analyst after his tenure on the island. I did laugh when he called the caps the lowercases a couple years ago, that was a great chirp.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Well he always did Caps road trips. Oh well, thought he was all ours. :laugh:

Also the Capitals are the only team that can't beat a Cup champ on their banner raising game.

He's shooting the show. He works in LA. He looks like he is at the game with his kid.

I live in NC. I would easily go to a Canes v Pens game and route the hell out of the Hurricanes. I root for the Caps and whoever is playing the lousy stinkin' Penguins.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA

Can we has suspensions now Mr Bettman?

Embarrassing. Knowing the NHL Myers will get suspended when all Myers did was give Shaw what he was asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad