GDT: 2013 Training Camp Thread (Camp opens weekend of 1/11; NHL games start 1/19)

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
It will be much harder to claim Muzzin when rosters are set. Things can change; but if no one claimed Bodnarchuck, Muzzin could make it through.

Unless someone is just as in love with Muzzin's size, like the Kings are.

Richardson is going to be waived or traded I feel, He is rather expensive for a depth player. Also Richardson is smaller and a liability Defensively.

Nolan is not going to be sent down unless he stinks it up, He is the perfect Sutter player.

Clifford might be in trouble, he needs to pick up his play.

Good idea to bring in Stewart, cause he will push the Kids for roster spots. Competition is good.

Last edited:

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
That is how we lined up in the playoffs. The chemistry is there on the top 3 lines...Gagne is glass. I could maybe see King going down to the 4th line and Gagne moving to the 2nd line (Flyers line) and Penner taking King's place on the 3rd line...

Williams-Kopitar-Brown
Carter-Richards-Gagne
Lewis-Stoll-Penner
Clifford/Nolan-Fraser-King

No way Kings risk Muzzin on waivers especially after losing Hickey in just a 48 game season.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
It will be much harder to claim Muzzin when rosters are set. Things can change; but if no one claimed Bodnarchuck, Muzzin could make it through.

Unless someone is just as in love with Muzzin's size, like the Kings are.

That's true but if we are as in love with Muzzin as everyone including me think we are then would we risk losing him? Its going to be interesting to see how it works out.

To me anyways.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
He got a little butthurt on his twitter during the lockout. I twatted him a few times asking him to join my beer league team but he didn't oblige. When there was that meeting in early December and the owners walked out, I guess he got a bunch of twoots that weren't to his liking so he was responding to people which was kinda funny.

Yeah, that's kinda what I mean. Even if he is a bit upset he just plays around with it. It seems stuff rolls off him like water off a duck, which is good considering his play, the pancakes and his divorce.

The good news is Mitchell is back. The bad news is when he comes back what the heck are the Kings gonna do with Drewiske, Muzzin, Richardson, Stewart, Nolan and Clifford....Only 4 stay. One of those on the last 4th line spot with Gagne-Fraser and 2 extra forwards and 1 extra D...or 2 extra D and 1 extra forward...

How many people here would be upset if we waived Richardson?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad