Rumor: 2013 schedule

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Here is the schedule from the Pens' site, official now. Open on road against Philly and Rangers as predicted. End of schedule is not nearly as rough as last year, fortunately.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=650037&navid=DL|PIT|home

The schedule could be challenging.

All but three of the first ten games and all but three of the last nine are on the road. We could get behind the eight ball early and close out pretty poorly if we are not focused like a laser. They give us pretty much the entire month of March at home to make up for it, but I think that the schedule is one with a lot of traps for us in a shortened season.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Wow. I see a LOT of injuries this season on our glass-like team. It's basically a game every other night, if it isn't a back to back lol.

I've been thinking the same thing. Not to mention such a short camp. We are going to need the 4th line to eat some extra minutes this season.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Definitely a weird schedule. Prime for a hot streak in March sandwiched between some rough times.

I have to say I hate the fact that the Pens are playing the Habs around the time I'm hoping to be in Montréal...in Pittsburgh.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
So when does the schedule come out that'll tell us which games are on what TV channels???

Y'know the one that'll say if a game will be on Root, or CBC, TSN, TSN-2, etc.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
When is it going to be officially announced? I heard late last night but I don't see anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->