2013 schedule... Starting at home or away?

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I know, its not great....not everyone has it off

It's not that big a deal for me. I'm sure I'll be working on Monday either way. I just wanted to make sure it's correct for making plans to go. I thought it might have been Chicago time by mistake. I was actually hoping they'd just go ahead and cancel the season as I was fed up with all the bickering over billions. But I have to admit I'm starting to get pumped to start going to the games again. At least I have plenty of nights out planned for the next few months, even if most of them are during the week. Now I'm just hoping we can pick up a scorer here pretty quick either off a cut or a trade.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Tried to see about opening night tickets. The first home game showing on ticketmaster was on the 26th vs LA. They do show that you can get tickets for the Dallas game on the 19th. And the people on the east side complain about a 40 minute drive.

Feb 12, 2003
Great deal for STH, pay $250 for a lower bowl seat to 10 predetermined games. I'm thinking I downgrade my STH to cheapies and pick up that plan for partial season in the lower bowl. It allows up to 6 seats per account and I'm half tempted to grab all 6 at that price.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
As a loyal ticket holder I wanted to give you an update on the status of your account.With the newly condensed 2012-13 schedule there will be 24 home games. For a limited time only we will have the Breakaway Plan available which allows you to be a part of all the action this season. This is your chance to lock-in substantial price savings and other ticket benefits.

In the next few days, I will personally reach out to you to review the different packages available, take care of your game selections and provide you with an update on your balance due. If you recall, we stopped all payment plans during the lockout. As a result the last payment we processed on your account was either August 15th or September 1st. We will resume payment plan payments beginning on either January 15th or February 1st with your remaining balance due 30 days later. For those of you with the Ticket Card, your new games will be loaded onto the previously issued card. If you requested and paid for printed tickets; you will receive them in the mail next week.

Email I just got

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
My rep called me this afternoon. She told me they would split the remainder due into two payments on 1/15 and 2/15. Getting those lower bowl tickets and selling a bunch of mine would be a good idea if I thought I could sell mine. There's probably going to be so many tickets available, counting on selling the ones I have for as much or more than I paid for them is a gamble. I'm just going to stick with what I have and hopefully make it to most if not all of them.

wpgyotes

Bye Bryz
Jul 6, 2006
Wow, that's a condensed schedule. 5 games in the first week? I guess my social life is going to take a hit... any word if NHL Centre Ice will be complimentary all things considered?

wpgyotes

Bye Bryz
Jul 6, 2006
HE'S ALIVE!!! Welcome back wpgyotes!

I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full. I missed your candor, and the season was salvaged, so it was a combination of the two that lured me back. :sarcasm:

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Season ticket holders check your email

Some REALLY good offers were put out for season ticket holders for the home opener (January 20th vs Blackhawks). I was able to score 4 more tickets (lower bowl) for what I can only describe as an unbelievable price.

ssmatik

Jul 13, 2007
West Side
Some REALLY good offers were put out for season ticket holders for the home opener (January 20th vs Blackhawks). I was able to score 4 more tickets (lower bowl) for what I can only describe as an unbelievable price.

Grabbed four really good seats myself. :yo:

bucktown

Oct 27, 2009
if anyone has any lower bowl tix for the blue jackets game (on the 23rd) that they aren't planning on using, or want to get rid of, pm me :)

Last edited:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I suppose these amazing deals are for season ticket holders? It'd make sense as that's who deserve them most but still...damnit!

TeamTourigny

Formally TeamTurris & TeamTippet & TeamTocchet
Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
I especially love playing the Ducks three times in five days in early March, two games are back-to-back home games against the same team.

edit: or playing the Kings back to back nights in LA 3/18 & 3/19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad