Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 191 Kubalik LA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
They just played each other in the playoffs and I am here to tell you Theodore outplayed everyone on Vancouver's roster except Hughes.

Web In Front

Feb 1, 2020
Well, not even Theodore's team thought he was a # 1 defenseman so maybe start there.

Pietrangelo may be better than Theodore but that doesn't change the fact they're both easily top-32 defensemen in the league. Horvat is not a top-32 center or at best is at the very low end of that ranking.

Horvat isn't even the best forward remaining. Give me Guentzel or even Mantha over him.

Reactions: HanSolo

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
Pietrangelo may be better than Theodore but that doesn't change the fact they're both easily top-32 defensemen in the league. Horvat is not a top-32 center or at best is at the very low end of that ranking.

Horvat isn't even the best forward remaining. Give me Guentzel or even Mantha over him.

Mantha isn't better than Horvat. Give Guentzel Horvat's linemates and bury him in the D-zone 60% of the time and see he fares while Horvat get's to ride Crosby or Malkin's coat tail. As for Theadore this is his first season at 1D/top pairing level so although he was better this year he still has more to prove.

Web In Front

Feb 1, 2020
Mantha isn't better than Horvat. Give Guentzel Horvat's linemates and bury him in the D-zone 60% of the time and see he fares while Horvat get's to ride Crosby or Malkin's coat tail. As for Theadore this is his first season at 1D/top pairing level so although he was better this year he still has more to prove.

I'm not buying that a guy who averages 22 goals per 82 games over his career is magically a 40-goal scorer on Crosby's wing. Horvat has had bad linemates at even strength but he's done the bulk of his scoring on the power play where he gets to play with one of the best offensive players in the league.

Maybe Horvat is an 80-point player in a different role with different linemates but we don't know that. 4th overall is way too high for him.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
They just played each other in the playoffs and I am here to tell you Theodore outplayed everyone on Vancouver's roster except Hughes.
I thought Theodore was far and away the best offensive player. He controlled the play when he was on the ice. But defensively I thought he was a train wreck. Schmidt was way better IMO defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad