OT: 2013 Red Sox World Series Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I thought Leyland made the right move going to Smiley. Taco had hit Sherzer good on the AB prior, driving in a run. If Iglesias doesn't boot that ball, nobody is 2nd guessing Leyland.

acr*

So who's the ALCS MVP?

Shane sucked aside from the GS, same can be said for Ortiz. Napoli had a couple homers sandwiched in the middle of 18 strikeouts. No one else was all too consistent and Lackey only had the one game.

It's gotta be Koji, but the question is does Tazawa get the co-MVP? I honestly think he should. He got Miguel Cabrera out in three super high leverage ABs in games we won.

bigcat188

Nov 24, 2011
Cape Cod
So who's the ALCS MVP?

Shane sucked aside from the GS, same can be said for Ortiz. Napoli had a couple homers sandwiched in the middle of 18 strikeouts. No one else was all too consistent and Lackey only had the one game.

It's gotta be Koji, but the question is does Tazawa get the co-MVP? I honestly think he should. He got Miguel Cabrera out in three super high leverage ABs in games we won.

Koji.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
So who's the ALCS MVP?

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Can we not talk about that **** until we clinch.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
good to see the Sox do well. haven't followed them closely since I graduated high school because its hard to get streams in NY, but I've caught a bit over the summer and during the playoffs, hard not to like this team

BostonBruins92

Closer to the Sun
Jan 15, 2011
Brookline, MA
mlb_u_victorino_gb2_668x376.jpg

Just stole that for Facebook

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Ellsbury has looked really good in all of what I've seen. Not sure what his numbers are throughout the entire series but he's really got it going this ALCS

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
It's a shame that 99% of the kids in this state are missing these games.

No wonder baseball lost the title "National Pass Time"

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Alright guys, let's step back and take a breath.

We've got Koji coming in, let's take care of business first.

And on a OT note...that "Mayday" feature on the new Kindle Fire has all the potential in the world to lead to lawsuits due to sexual harassment if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->