OT: 2013 Playoffs tickets shipped?

BeBen*

Friend of mine saw this on Facebook, wondering if tickets shipped already for STH? would be weird since we didn't mathematically clinch

Ea9wOhD.jpg

Is there any date set for the sale of gen pop tickets?

WakeUpNHL

Mar 9, 2011
Montreal
Friend of mine saw this on Facebook, wondering if tickets shipped already for STH? would be weird since we didn't mathematically clinch

Ea9wOhD.jpg

Is there any date set for the sale of gen pop tickets?

Those are part of the tickets package received by season ticket holders at the start of the season. The playoff tickets only become active after you pay for the playoffs package of which was the invoice was mailed out two weeks ago and is due April 12th!

BeBen*

Those are part of the tickets package received by season ticket holders at the start of the season. The playoff tickets only become active after you pay for the playoffs package of which was the invoice was mailed out two weeks ago and is due April 12th!

Wow great clarification, thanks

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
How hard is it going to be to get 2 tickets to two playoff games at the bell centre?
Depends if you're talking about 2 games in the same round, or 2 different rounds. I'm not sure how the Habs will procede this season, but past years IIRC, you were only allowed to buy tickets for one game per round (up to 4 tix).

Even if they allow you to buy tickets for multiple games in a round, the chances of you logging on, buying a pair of tickets and then going back into the waiting room and getting a shot at buying another pair before they're all sold out would be very slim.

Penalty Kill Icing*

How hard is it going to be to get 2 tickets to two playoff games at the bell centre?

I came here for this question. I might've got this wrong but this is what happened:

I was a very casual hockey fan in 2010 (started following after Feb 2010) and was rooting for Habs in those playoffs (yes those forgettable days :naughty:). I say this because when Habs were releasing the tickets for conference finals (I think it was 11 am on one fine day), I was able to get to the checkout page for a pair of tickets for $37.50 each.

I come here to ask if that is possible 3 years removed, or have they changed the way things go. I'm not expecting the same price range, but am questioning if they release tickets on ticketmaster?

I haven't attended NHL playoff game and would love to attend a playoff hockey game at probably the best building in the NHL. And going by things, it might also be the most historic rivalry of NHL. Just wanted to know how things work these days.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
I came here for this question. I might've got this wrong but this is what happened:

I was a very casual hockey fan in 2010 (started following after Feb 2010) and was rooting for Habs in those playoffs (yes those forgettable days :naughty:). I say this because when Habs were releasing the tickets for conference finals (I think it was 11 am on one fine day), I was able to get to the checkout page for a pair of tickets for $37.50 each.

I come here to ask if that is possible 3 years removed, or have they changed the way things go. I'm not expecting the same price range, but am questioning if they release tickets on ticketmaster?

I haven't attended NHL playoff game and would love to attend a playoff hockey game at probably the best building in the NHL. And going by things, it might also be the most historic rivalry of NHL. Just wanted to know how things work these days.

The Cheapest ticket you can buy right now is 43$ and that's for a wheelchair ticket. I expect the prices to be at least as high as optimum games, meaning the cheapest available ticket will be a minimum of 64$.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad