OT: 2013 Playoff Avatar Thread | All In 2013 | DESIGNERS WANTED! Apply within!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lirit

Romans 8:31
Dec 22, 2009
Samples!

allin2_zpsaf27a58b.gif

allin4_zps9b471407.gif

allin3_zpsf62eed67.gif

allin_zps2d7b2539.gif

allin5_zps35079bc0.gif

allin6_zps6b12b2a1.gif

allin7_zpsa89eefdc.gif

allin8_zpsae5548c7.gif

allin9_zpsad3d0ccc.gif

allin10_zps3f069be1.gif

Last edited:

lirit

Romans 8:31
Dec 22, 2009
Awesome! I would combine the Pens Logo and the Banner panel so that we can all have the Shero / Truman panel going. I think that's the best part. Then the third panel can be whatever players (and sub-slogan if they want) people choose?

I had tried that originally and it looked reallly cluttered. I can send you the PSD and if you want to give it a shot you can!

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Yah that's what I was thinking but you don't have to remove the logo. Just combine it with the playoffs banner. So it's Shero + Banner + player / coach the person wants.

Once this is wrapped up I'll post the new poll. Whoever made the Beau Knows and Erreyisms... fix them up however you want. Whatever is last posted in this thread is what I'll use in the poll. Plan to post it this weekend so make it count. ;)

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
OK by me.

I wasn't sure how unanimous it was. I originally proposed All In a couple pages back (at least I think I was the first -- a couple others popped in around the same time and said the same thing), so that's why I didn't make the assumption. Didn't want to bias the process.

Are we sure all the Beau Knows and Erreyism people (the only two other legit options at this point) are all aboard for All In?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Going to start using one of these. If Lirit objects will change back.

And for the changable panel I would like:

call dibs on this pic:

wreckedmurray.png

though I would like this pic with the chucky pic instead, because in this one he looks even more like Chucky:

images

And the caption:

Got a problem with that?

Or if for some reason we do not make Bylsma holding the newspaper the fixed panel would like that one.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Ooooh, do I look pretty wearing this or what?

Will change if you say Lirit.

And as for the Chucky/Murray thing, I do not need any words on second thought. The pic will speak for itself.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I want to post something in the Iginla thread on the trade board to see the Bruins fans get more upset when they see it.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
OK by me.

I wasn't sure how unanimous it was. I originally proposed All In a couple pages back (at least I think I was the first -- a couple others popped in around the same time and said the same thing), so that's why I didn't make the assumption. Didn't want to bias the process.

Are we sure all the Beau Knows and Erreyism people (the only two other legit options at this point) are all aboard for All In?

I can't speak for everyone, but I can say that I am a Beau Knows -> All In convert. I think with the recent acquisitions most people probably feel the same way. I'd say the next step is to make a new thread with a few samples of the format and people can request the pic they want for the third panel.

Beau Knows was neat because we thought BB might see some ice time in the post season. People who didn't like seeing a half-clothed dude preferred Erreyisms. Both of those are really inside jokes for Pens fans though, and they weren't really playoff specific. "All In" is a theme that 99% of HF will get immediately. It's really a no brainer imo.

And if people ***** that the voting was scrapped, well,

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Have to the realistic "All In" or can I get one featuring the broadcasting team of Morgan Freeman and James Earl Jones in place of Errey and Steigy? :P

Tunez33

Mar 29, 2013
Hey guys,
I finally joined the forums after stalking it for the last two years, love the ideas and i can't wait to join in on the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->